Chapter 13

Y/n pov:

"i don't got to explain shit" you said to dabi "and move your large ass hand" you tried to push his hand away from your chin but he grab you arm before you could do so.

"nigga let me go" you said trying to free your arm.

"why so aggressive doll? leave that for the bedroom" dabi said with a smirk and you rolled your eyes at him. he was surprised and confused from were this anger came from. you was trying to be extra mean so he would leave you alone but that only made him want you more.

he was looking at you hella hard. after all it's been a week since he last saw you. you had jet black wig on that flowed down your back. you hair was behind your ear showing your ear piercings. you wore a white turtle neck and black jeans that fitted your body very well. dabi couldn't stop looking.

"dabi can you leave me alone" you said. the more you was with him the hotter it got. just looking at him made you want to take him back to your house...

"you must be mad at me," dabi said referencing the phone call from a few nights before. "or you must be planing to turn me in?"

"i should of been turn yo ass in" you said pushing him away. all of a sudden his hand went to your neck, squeezing it a little bit and forcing you to make eye contact.

"push me one more time and i'll make sure your little ass can't move" dabi said with a straight face "you got it?" you slowly nodded your head to what he was saying. "use your words doll.

it get hotter by the minute and you got wetter by the second. "yea i got it" you manage to say.

"good girl" he said. "that got your little ass to shut up"

dabi knew what he was doing when he did that. he knew how he made you feel. after all he knows you more than anybody.

"you still didn't answer my question" he ask again.

"i've been busy" you said breaking contact eye from him. you couldn't lie. it's been hard ignoring dabi. there was something about him that made you addicted to him.

"you couldn't be that busy." he said "you could of texted back at least"

before you could respond you look over shoulder and saw hound dog, the security doing his afternoon patrolling. you have totally forgot you was still at UA.

"shit dabi you gotta go." you said pushing him towards the forest

"what did i say abou-"

"nigga we don't got time for this" you said "look" you pointed at hound dog and dabi looked unfazed by his present

"ok and fuck that dog" he said shrugging his shoulders

"if he see me talking to yo ass that means we're both fuck up" you said. you were surprised hound dog didn't notice y'all yet but it was a matter of time before he did.

"at least let me have a goodbye kiss" he said. you rolled your eyes and leaned in for a kiss. he leaned in as well and your lips connected with his. the kiss wasn't short at all it was long and sloppy.

you felt his hands travel down to you butt grabbing to soft flesh with his fingers and you let out a small gasp. he took the opportunity to slide his tongue inside your mouth.

he starting sucking on your tongue causing you to moan at the feeling. you tapped his shoulder signaling him to hurry up. he suck on your plump lips a little then you broke the kiss.

you stood there for a moment trying to figure out what the fuck just happened and why was that kiss so intense.

he peck your lips one time before leaving.

"bye doll you better text me"

__________________________________

"there's no way he did that" you said to fuyumi. you guys were talking about fuyumi's delusional ass ex.

you were with shoto, fuyumi, and natsuo. you guys were on the way to visit there mother rei. you were always close with them. you was close to fuyumi since she was the only girl in the todoroki family. she was like a sister that you never had since you were the only child.

"yes he really did that. he came up to the school on my lunch begging for me back" she said shaking her head

"that's inanse" you said agreeing with her.

"we're here" the driver said to us in the back. we all got out the car and walk into the mental hospital. y'all greeted the nurse out front and walk to rei's room. shoto knock on the door before hearing a soft "come in" from the other side.

as y'all walk in, rei's face lit up from a sad one to a happy one "what a lovely surprise" she said standing up from the bed.

she hug her kids until she saw you and let out a gasp. "omg y/n" she said hugging you tightly "it been so long how are you?"

"im doing good rei nice to see you again" you said smiling back. you were always busy with work so you hardly get a chance to visit.

"come sit down let's chat"

__________________________________

after about 3 hours of chatting and laughing with rei and the others it was sadly time to say goodbye.

"y/n you better come more often it was lovely seeing you" rei said

"ok i will see you later" y'all said y'all's goodbyes and went off home.

__________________________________

after they drop you off at home you walk into your apartment building. greeting the doorman and getting your mail. you press the button to the top floor where you lived on and got off at on that floor.

you started walking to your door til you saw somebody standing by it. they had a hood and there head down.

you walk up to them and they slowly lift there head up revealing that familiar face

"i told you to text me back doll"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Chapter 13 done ✅
the endings is so rushed 💀
hope u enjoy vote comment share
1042 words