Chapter 15

Y/n pov:

"can you move your FUNKY ASS FEET!" Bakugo yelled loud as hell on the bus.

"Bakugo just because i'm in charge does not mean you can cuss, watch ya mouth" you said to him. it was finally time for the training camp and you were the only adult on the bus besides the bus driver.

you were in charge of the students of class 1-A for the time being. Aizawa was on another bus so the kids were getting out of line. they put up the sweet act in fromt of Aizawa but in front you? oh they gave no fucks whats so ever.

"Jirou stop playin with me you know you want this electric dick" you quickly turn around. not believing what can out the yellow hairs mouth.

"Denki don't make me come back there" you said. the whole bus got quiet as all of them turn to look at Denki.

"i-im sorry it won't happen again Ms.Y/n" he quickly said. you rolled your eyes and turn back around and the bus volume on the bus quickly rises again.

"these children bout the get on my last nerve" you said to yourself. you felt your phone vibrate and look down. seeing who text you quickly open your phone to text back.

Mr.good dick🤭
finna come to your house

you
no you is not🤨

Mr.good dick🤭
yes i am which house you at?🤨

you
neither i'm not even in town 😭

Mr.good dick🤭
ok see you soon

you
wym? i just said i'm not even in town nigga

you look at the text wondering what he ment. you wonder if the legue was planing to do some dumb shit. not paying attention, you zone out forgetting you was on a bus full of teenagers.

"ohhhh Ms.Y/n has a boyfriend" you heard behind you. you turn around and saw Mina standing on her seat looking down at you. you quickly turn off your phone wonder what the nosey pink hair girl saw "stop being nosey i do not have one"

"girl you don't gotta lie to us" Momo and Jirou were now standing on there seats next to Mina looking down at you. "tell us all the details. how good was the dick?"

you eyes shot open and what she said and how bold she was in front of you. "if y'all ass don't sit the hell down. all up in grown folks business"

"but Ms.Y/n this drive is boring." Mina said with a heavy sigh. you couldn't lie, the drive was getting boring and tiring but you guys didn't have the much time left

"take a quick nap we only have an hour left" you told the girls. they sighed in annoyance at your response and finally sat back down.

you decided to take your own advice. getting comfortable in your seat, not carrying what other wild shit the kids might say, and took a nap.

__________________________________

"class please shut up for one second" you yelled. you all finally made it to the training camp at being in that bus forever. your took attention and made sure everyone was here and that everyone had that stuff

"ok you all know that we are staying her for 5 days so everyone go find what cabin your in and get settle in." you pointed to where the cabins were at "and meet at the fire place in an hour"