Chapter 16

2nd person pov (i think💀):

"your late again" the shaky voice said. everyone in the small room watch as Dabi open the door to the hideout. late like usual.

"calm down Shigaraki, i'm not that late" Dabi said while walking in. the black haired man went over sat down. Shigaraki sighed all ready getting annoyed.

"your 45 mins late Dabi" Shigaraki said, "you know what i'm not even going to worry about it let me just continue"

the blue haired man continued the meeting, explaining everything that had to be done. Dabi was hardly paying attention to anything the man was saying. they had talk about this for weeks and was just going over the final details.

"i know why your late Dabi" the giggly teen said next to him "it's because your seeing that one hero, isn't it?"

"Toga what are you talking about?" Dabi asked the girl. he looked at the girl confused and acted like he had no idea what she was talking about.

"Dabi don't act dumb. you went to see that one hero Angelic right?" Dabi didn't respond to what Toga said, hoping she would be quiet, but the blond hair girl wasn't letting up.

"you can't lie to me" she giggled "i saw the way you was looking at her. i wonder how her blood taste?"

"Toga stop being weird for once. and i have no idea who your talking about" Dabi said even though he wanted to tell her to leave you the fuck alone.

"you know who i'm talking about" Toga said. she then pointed to a photo that Shigaraki was holding up. "i'm talking about her"

Dabi then look up and saw the photo Toga was pointing to. he couldn't believe his eyes to what Shigaraki was holding. after going over the plan for weeks Shigaraki decided to add something at the last minute.

even though Dabi was a villain and you were a hero, you never thought about turning him in and he never thought about hurting you.

the connection between the two of you had grown stronger over the couple of weeks. he doesn't want you to see you hurt again.

"i decided we have to capture this women right here since she has valuable info" Shigaraki then held up the photo so everyone in the room can see and get a clear look. there was no doubt what Shigaraki was planing to do.

"We're kidnapping Angelic"

__________________________________
Y/n pov:

"move the hell OUT MY WAY" Bakugo yelled once again. 

"can you lower your voice" you told him again. after all long day of training outside it was now time for dinner. you guys were responsible for cooking your own meals. to make things easier you made everyone in charge of something.

to your surprise Bakugo was a great cook in class 1-A. you let he take charge so he doesn't yell at anyone for doing something wrong. you were still the only teacher in charge of the class. during the whole day, Aizawa was watching your teaching skills. he said it was apart of your teaching course to become a teacher.

"not like that DUMBASS" Bakugo yelled at Denki. Denki was in charge of cutting the vetagbles. you guess he was doing it wrong so Bakugo got hella mad.

"your really good at doing that" Denki said while he watched Bakugo cut everything perfectly.

"no your just horrible at doing it" Bakugo said. you continued to watch the kids do the cooking. the first day of camp went by much faster then you thought. even though it was no signs of trouble, you stayed on high alert.

"Ms.Y/n" the voice that called your name pulled you out your thoughts. you look up and saw that all the food was done and it was time to eat. "the food is ready"

you walk over to where all the food was at and look around the table. the food look absolutely amazing. your surprised on how well teenagers can cook. you got some food and sat down. you took a bite and your eyes automatically lit up. "nahh this shit good as fuck who made this?"

"Ms.Y/n language" Iida said while pointing at you. you had forgotten that you was a whole ass teacher and forgot to keep things professional.

"my bad" you laughed while the delicious food was stuffed in you mouth. you quietly swallow before saying anything else. "nahh but for real who made this?"

"it was me losers" Bakugo said extra loud for no reason. "you wish you could cook like me"

you continued to eat the food with the rest of the class. you kept a close eye on the kids while they talked to there friends. after you all ate you help the them clean up.

"ok everyone, it's time for bed. go back to your cabins" you told everyone. they all headed to the way to there cabins.

you sighed and look at the time. you were on night duty for an hour so you couldn't go back to your cabin yet. you had no idea why they even had you on night duty since your quirk was useless in the dark. you knew it was about to be so boring.

__________________________________

after and hour that felt like forever, you could finally go back to bed. you walk into the dark cabin and close the door. you turn on the light and rolled you eyes as you saw the familiar black haired man sitting in a chair.

"i'm so tired of yo ass" you said to him. Dabi laughed at your words and got up and walk over to you.

"your not excited to see me?" he said. his hands wrap around your body and pulled you closer. he notice how exhausted you looked. you tiredly rested your head on his chest, takin in his scent.

"i'm just so tired and need a nice warm shower" you said quietly in his chest. you weren't use to being around kids for so long. the only child you babysat was Káiser and he never tired you out like this.

"come on then let's take a shower.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Chapter 16 done ✅
hope u enjoy
1040 words