Chapter 9

You can play the song if you want to.
⚠️This chapter will include mention of drugs use⚠️
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Y/n Pov:

"Niggas ain't shit" I said while rolling up a wood. I was on the phone will Akira.

"What happened" She said while eating "I'm the one that usually says that shit"

It was 9:30pm and my dumbass was still waiting on Dabi to come. I know he was coming because a hour he said 'on the way' but its been a long ass time since he text that shit.

"Nun happen it's just that niggas ain't shit" I said while lighting the blunt. I hit it and took a long inhale, holding it in a little, then exhaling.

"Life been so stressful for no fucking reason." I said

"Girl it's just sound like you need some dick" Akira said laughing

"Akira stop laughing, ain't shit funny" I said

"But i'm I wrong?" She said. The line stayed quiet a while til I heard her laughing again "Exactly you know I'm right. You got the guy phone number from the bar?"

"That's the fuckin problem. He said that he was on the way but it's been like 2 whole hours" I said hittin the wood again. I still didn't tell Akira the truth about Dabi. I figured not to cause her boyfriend was part of the FBI and shit. Plus my mom can use her quirk on her since she knew her for so long.

"Damn he ghosted you" Akira said trying make jokes and shit.

"No he did no he probably busy or some shit" He probably busy burning people up and shit...

"Ok tell me what happen later" She said "I gotta go my son just woke up bye"

We said are goodbyes and hung up the phone. Akira had a 3 year old son named Káiser. She got pregnant at 19. She never wanted kids but she couldn't get an abortion because of her medical condition. When she had him she fell in love and now she wants more annoying ass kids.

I went to the balcony of my beach house. I connected my phone to my speaker to play some music since I wasn't on the phone anymore. I play Sativa by Jhené Aiko.

I continue to smoke the blunt while singing along to song. I look into the beautiful ocean starring at as it glisten under the moonlight. I continued to look at it as it reminded me of him.

Flashback....

Omniscient:

"Your eyes look so pretty" Young Y/n said to Touya "They reminded me of the ocean"

"And your eyes reminds me of a piece of shit" He said. Touya hated his eyes because it reminded him of his father.

"WOW HOW DARE YOU" Y/n said wiping a fake tear "You broke my heart"

"Birdie shut up" Touya said laughing "Come on let's go" Touya and Y/n we're heading off to school 2 hours late.

"You know we're like 2 hours late right" Y/n said "What's even the point of going"

"The later the better" He said smiling.

Flashback over....

After a while I got tired and shit and decided to go back in the house. I ate some food and went to sleep.

________________________________

Y/n Pov:

1 hour later:

I woke up and heard noises downstairs. I decided to ignore it because I thought it was something outside since the window was open. Then the noises sounded like someone was inside the house.

I went to my nightstand and got my gun. Using my quirk would be pointless cause it was already dark as hell. I was trained for fighting since I went to UA as a kid.

"Can't catch one fuckin break" I said to myself. I went down stairs slowly so I wouldn't make any noise. I saw a someone standing in my kitchen so I slowly walk towards them. I took the gun off of safety.

I put the gun to the back of there head. "Don't move" I said. The person started laughing. His ass must wanna die or sum shit...

"How your going to shoot me if you invited me doll?" I familiar voice said. It can't be this nigga.

"Dabi?" I said putting the gun down "Why the fuck did you break inside my house? You could of just called me."

"Didn't feel like it" Dabi said looking around "I didn't expect a girl like you to smoke" I guess the smell of the weed was still in the air.

"Well I guess we all have some secrets huh?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Did you invite me here to turn me in?" He said lifting my chin so I could look into his eyes.

"If I really wanted to, yo ass would of been lock up" I said pushing his hand away. I walk over to the light switch and turn on light.

"So why did you and yo little crew attack UA the other day?" I said sitting down on a stool.

"Oh so you invited me her to integrate me, huh" He said leaning back on the table.

"Answer the question" He was getting annoying. Was finna get his ass out.

"Can't say that sweetheart, you might be a spy"

"Shit not yet" I said under my breath

"Why tf you come so late" It was almost 12am

"The later the better" He responded "And why did you want me over so bad?" He said leaning closer to me.

He came even closer to me. Next thing you know his lips were against mines

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Chapter 9 done ✅
Y'all all know what's finna happen next🤭
In the process of editing my books so they could look all pretty and shit
961 words