Chapter 10

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️ This shit is lowkey trash...

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Y/n Pov:

Dabi and I started kissing slowly. Are lips glided in sync with each others. He leaned in closer to me as his cold scared hands went up my tank top causing shivers to go down my spine. My hand reach towards the back of his neck as we deepened the kiss.

I wrap my legs around Dabi's waist. He pick me up and started to carrying me up the stairs, not breaking the kiss. He headed towards the bedroom and laid me on the bed while he was on top of me, my legs still wrap around his waist.

He stop kissing me as he moves his lips to my neck and started suckin on it. He went to my ear and started nibbling on it.

"Show me how bad you wanted to see me" I heard Dabi whisper in my ear sending chills down my spine. 'This nigga finna slut my black ass out' I thought to myself.

Dabi turn his self over so he was now laying on his back as I got on top of him. I went towards his belt and started unbuckling it while being scared as fuck.

I pulled down his pants and boxer and watch his hard dick spring out. It was long had veins in it and had a little curve. Pre-cum was oozing out the tip.

"Don't be scared now suck it like the slut you are" Dabi said. 'HE FINNA MAKE ME GO CRAZY' I thought to myself. I felt my underwear get wetting when he said that. I gather spit in my mouth and I spread the pre-cum all around his dick. I went down and put his hard dick inside my mouth.

I started sucking his dick slowly as I use my hand to jerk the rest of it that didn't fit inside my mouth. I started bobbing my head up and down.

"Fuck" I heard Dabi said. I felt his hand grabbing my hair. I started going faster. Licking all around the base while trying to focus on the tip. I felt his breathing get unsteady witch ment he was probably close. I remove my hand and started to play with his balls.

Then I heard a faint ringing in the background. My fucking phone. I saw Dabi look up trying to find it. 'Wtf his dumb ass doin' I thought.

"I wonder who this might be" He said a grabbing my phone. 'Oh hell nahh' I thought. I was about to stop til he push my head all the down.

"Not so fast doll, keep suckin my dick like the good little whore you are" He said. He was moving my head up and down on his dick. Then I heard this dumb ass nigga click answer button"

"Y/n are you there?" It was my ex, Hawks. 'Why tf is he calling me this late for'b

"Ik I'm the last person you want to talk to right now but it's impor-" He was cut off by Dabi.

"Sorry y/n can't talk right now she has dick in her mouth" Dabi said. I saw him click the hang up button. I was shock about what he said but I was way to focus on him pushing my head.

Tears started forming in my eyes from his dick being down my throat. It hurts so bad but felt so good.

"You must like when I do this huh?" Dabi said. He continued forcing my head to go up and down on his dick. He then started moving his hips to throat fuck me.

"Oh shit" I heard him said. He breathing began getting heavy and his strokes begun being unsteady meaning he was close. It took two more strokes til he push my head all the way down. I felt a warm liquid in my throat meaning he came. 'THROAT GOAT IN THIS BITCH' I thought.

"Swallow all of it" Dabi said. I did just as he ask and making sure I didn't waste a drop. I got up out of breath.

"Open" He said. I opened my mouth as he look inside making sure I did as he said. "Good girl"

"We not done yet." I heard he say "Ride this dick"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Chapter 10 done ✅
Hope you enjoy
727 words