𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲, 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 act 1

ꜱᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ

act 1

woodsboro, california
does that ring any bells?

it's where sydney prescott and her friend group got hunted down because her (hot) psycho boyfriend and his best friend wanted to have some fun. or unlawful revenge in the case of the boyfriend, billy loomis.

but in the case of his accomplice, stu macher, he had no reason to kill anyone, let alone the girl he loved, tatum riley. and if anyone was too survive this terrifying time, it was leslie and camila macher, stu's younger sisters, but this story starts with camila..

she was loved and adored by both killers, who wouldn't bring it upon themselves to involve the girl. but after the horrific events they'd caused, camila found it hard to find anyone to love her.

not many, other than psychos who looked up to her brother and his best friend, were willing to give her the time of day.

up until a new man came into the town of woodsboro, one moment of happiness and the next turned to horror. camila had come to find out she was pregnant, and her lover in turn fled the town. leaving her hurt and alone.

her parents were pro-life, so the option to rid of her baby was nonexistent. instead, she had her baby, giving her the name cordila delaney macher. camila stayed for a year or two before she got in her car and left.

never coming back.

not even when her own daughter had found herself in a series of events that had destroyed camila's own life. they say a mothers love was the strongest kind but cordila macher would love to argue. and she would most definitely win.

cast!
cast! cast!
cast!

cordila 'cordy' macher portrayed by...
isabela merced