𝙨𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚

Act 1, scream vi

hate me oh hate me i hate me too

Cordy sat in between Ethan and Mindy on the ground in front of them as Kirby typed away on her computer. Chad on the opposite wall with a sandwich in hand. "So we're really doing the phone tracing thing that never works in the movies."

Mindy began, Cordy rolled her eyes already knowing this was gonna be annoying. "It'll be all, 'Keep him talking, Sam. Two more minutes, I've almost got him." And then he hangs up just before we can get a lock."

Mindy summed up as Cordy shared a look with Chad, who shrugged his shoulders. Cordy leaned her head back on Ethan's leg, he gently caressed her head with his non-cheeto dust filled hand.

"I can trace a call in under 15 seconds." Kirby responded causing Mindy to lift her brows up before she sat up, "Well, you've got them out there as bait."

"Because the killer usually calls from somewhere nearby." Kirby explained to the girl, "And you think they're safe because it's broad daylight in a public place?" Mindy continued to attack the woman's work.

"Look, I am here, okay? And so is Bailey." Kirby responded in an annoyed tone as Mindy jumped to the yelling, "This is exactly how our Uncle Randy died. Broad, daylight, public place. Yanked into a Van. Stab, stab, stab. No more Randy."

Cordy lifted her brows up as Kirby hummed and Ethan offered Chad chips. Before offering Cordy, who took a few, "Hey, Sam? Stay frosty out there, okay?" Kirby spoke into the microphone before turning to Cordy.

"What's your deal? You're the only one who hasn't really said anything to me." Cordy grinned sarcastically, "My uncles Stu Macher, last year my best friend Amber Freeman and her groomer boyfriend went on a killing spree-."

"I was accused of murder along with my boyfriend Wes, who was murdered with his mother who hated me, nearly an hour after he dropped me off at home. Then I went into a creepy old basement to 'rescue' Richie but plot twist he was ghostface. Then I got stabbed twice and mocked for my stupidity. Then I killed my best friend.. That's a summary of my college request essay."

Cordy winked at Kirby, who's eyes widened in surprise and shock while Chad and Mindy tried not to laugh. Ethan's eyes were just as quiet, "Wait, did you want the story about my life before the murders? Because honestly, it's just as dark-."

"I'm good. Yeah." The call began, the group couldn't hear it but Kirby did on her ear piece. She immediately began to type away while Cordy covered her ears. Stu's mocking voice trying to break through her head.