𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

Act 2, scream vi

i killed you and i didn't even regret it

"Mr. Bailey!" Cordy called to the older man, letting out a breath as she crashed down on the ground in front of him. "Cordy? Wh-what are you doing here?"

He asked in alarm as she had followed him to the outside of the theater, they stood just before the entrance. "It's- it's Ethan." Cordy cried, eyes burning with tears.

"It's Ethan." She repeated as he stared at her in shock, "Oh, come here.." She began to sob as she walked closer to him, he wrapped his arms around her. Pulling her into a deep embrace, "I'm sorry."

He patted her back before she felt a knife plunge into her back. "Richie always talked about how much of an honor it would be killing you.. the Macher girl. They spoke so highly of you, you know.. and poor Ethan, he wanted to keep you alive. He begged, silly boy."

Cordy gasped for air as Bailey opened the door to the theater, "Stay quiet." He put tape over her mouth before running in, "Kirby, stop! Get away from the girls!"

She tried screaming but no words sounded, "Man, I didn't even see that coming! What a plot twist!" Stu spoke laying beside her, Cordy pushed his face but her hand went through, "I'm not real, silly girl."

"What are you doing?!" Kirby shouted at him as Tara and Sam looked between the pair, "Did you kill Quinn? Did you kill my daughter?!" Bailey shouted at her.

"Jesus Christ!" She looked to Tara and Sam, who stood shocked, "Whatever he's been saying to you, don't listen to him. He's probably the killer!.. Behind you!" Kirby shouted as the killer came up behind Bailey.

Cordy laid unable to move or scream, tears streamed down her face, this was it. She wasn't gonna make it out of this one alive.

There were a few gunshots and loud steps as Tara and Sam gasped loudly jumping away as Kirby's body hit the ground. "Great job." Bailey spoke proudly as more footsteps sounded beside them.

"Both of you." Bailey spoke, Cordy tried not to be loud, hoping they forget about her. "You?" Tara asked in shock, "Yeah, of course me. Frankly, I expected more from the two of you after what you did to us." Bailey replied.

"What do you mean 'us'?" Tara asked as the first ghostface took of his mask to reveal Ethan, who smirked at the girls. Tara looked at him disgusted, "Mindy was right. It was easy to juke the roommate lottery."

Cordy cried hearing Ethan's voice but not in his usual tone, "All I had to do to meet you was room with a conceited, condescending alpha literally named Chad. Fuck, it felt good to kill him! This is your grandmothers, Sam. Nancy Loomis, really runs in the fucking family, doesn't it?"