𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒏

Act 1, scream

how much better you are

Cordy stood just outside of the kitchen, knife and taser in hand, breathing through her mouth. "How did you know?" Sam asked sadly, "What? About your father?! I mean it's a small town and your moms a drunk."

Amber shouted with a loud laugh following, "I met Richie on the Stab subreddit. I've been obsessed ever since my parents bought this house. It would've been better had Cordy been on our side."

Amber noted to which Sam stopped, "Where is she? She wasn't in the living room. Did you fucking kill her?!" Sam shouted at Richie who pushed the knife closer to her.

"Of course, I did! She came down the stairs crying, asking if I was okay, god it felt good to stab that one. And she just took the stab, but the second one.. agh her face. I would have loved to hear the scream."

Richie notified with a grin on his face, "It wasn't hard for me to find you in Modesto. It wasn't that hard for me to fuck you, either. But I guess being a sexually available woman is supposed to be empowering these days."

"Fuck you!" Sam spit back out to Richie, "Well, now you're just quoting the original." Amber laughed following Richie, "But it wouldn't work with just you, Sam. See, we have to bring the legacy characters back to make it matter."

Amber laughed as she faced Sydney, Cordy tuned them out as she found Mindy's eyes. Cordy placed a finger to her lips as the girl nodded with as much energy she had left.

"Because our movie! Has fucking stakes! Cause anyone can die in a requel." Amber shouted before there was a loud motion and stab sound, Cordy closed her eyes. Heart beating in her chest loudly.

"I can't do this. I can't do this." She thought in her head and almost as if he knew, Stu appeared at her side. "Listen to me, I know you're scared but the second you get that stab in! It'll make sense! Take a breath and when one killer leaves, you go in."

Cordy nodded her head, leaning back against the wall, "I'm so sorry, Sid. We can't let you live either. I mean, surviving this many times... That would just be the ridiculous. This time the fans are going to be the ones who win."

Richie shot back towards Sydney, "That about cover it?" Richie asked Amber, who grinned, "Nailed it baby!" She spoke flirtatiously, "We got to start staging the bodies. Get Cordy and Tara."

Hearing footsteps, Cordy moved behind a curtain as Amber went past her. "Stay with me, Sid. Stay with me." Gale whispered to Sidney.