𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓

Act 2, scream vi

i've got my eye on you

"Cordy!"

The girls eyes snapped up as Mindy entered her room of the girls shared dorm. Cordila sat up on her bed in a room that she had managed to decorate in all of two weeks. Two weeks that she hadn't stepped out of her room or ate anything other that pop tarts for the matter.

"Yeah?" Cordila replied to her friend, who grinned, "Come on, the whole gangs here and a few others." Cordila shook her head, "I don't feel like meeting new people."

"Come on, Cordy, it's been a year now.. It's time to try again. Please, for me?" The two girls stared at each other for a very long minute. The Macher girl sighed before standing up from her bed. "Fine."

Mindy grinned happily, "Change, they're new friends are cute." Cordila nodded as Mindy shut the door to her room, the Macher girl stood in the mirror.

Wearing a bleach stained shirt and sweats with a chocolate and ice cream stain. "I could change." She nodded her head before going to her clothing rack as her New York apartment didn't have a closet.

Her eyes danced around her closet before settling on a some parachute pants that weren't too baggy and a long sleeve, corset top. Since the incident, she hasn't worn sleeveless tops like she used too.

Much due to all the stab wounds that littered her body like pimples. She hated them. She hated everything about it. She knew for the rest of her life, those scars would always remind her of that day.

Cordila put her hair up in a messy bun before she put on her usual jewelry. Pepper spray in her leg pocket, she sighed in content before opening the door to her room.

"Right, Anika, Piper, Ethan, we have another friend to introduce you too." Cordy heard Tara's voice as she entered the hallway. She turned on the light.

Her anxiety killed her so she hardly ever walked down the hallway with the lights turned off. "Another one? They keep on coming." Quinn Bailey joked slightly causing the group to laugh.

Cordila came out from around the corner, all eyes went to her. Chad immediately headed over to her, "There's a face I haven't seen since we landed."

She forced a smile on her face as Chad pulled away, "Hi.. I'm Cordila- Cordy, Cordy Chase." Her friends furrowed at her sudden change of last name but figured she was worried what they would think if they knew her last name.

"I'm Quinn, roomies with Tara and Sam." Quinn smiled genuinely at Cordy, sensing her anxiety, "Hi." Cordy waved as the next girl stood up, "I'm Anika! Nice to meet you."