𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙤𝙛𝙛

Act 2, scream vi

but behind those emerald eyes

Cordy sat at the head of the table, a bowl of ice cream in front of her that had been used to calm her down. Though she was still very much side eyeing Mindy, who was setting the table.

"I think you should get out of the city." Tara's voice broke the silence in the kitchen and dining room, "You know considering what happened to you last time. I-I wouldn't blame you if.. you wanted to go."

Tara spoke sadly as she stared at Chad, Cordy and Mindy watching from the dining room. Chad nodded his head taking in her words, "That's very thoughtful of you, but, um I don't think I'm going anywhere."

Mindy began gagging from the dining room, Cordy shot her a dirty look, "Will you two just make out already?"

"Dude, that is so inappropriate." Chad sighed throwing an arm towards his sister, who put her hands up, "Whatever... Get it over with!"

Mindy shouted as she went into the kitchen abandoning Cordy. "Sam?" Mindy called to the oldest, "Yup?" Sam replied as she entered the kitchen.

"We do not have to stay here." Mindy replied as she looked to Cordy, who had forgotten that she and Mindy lived together. "Well, too bad. I insist. Safety in numbers. Plus, we've got to keep you and Cordy from killing each other."

Sam motioned to Cordy, who entered the kitchen, "Yeah, I'm sorry about that.. I went to far as usual." Mindy started as she looked to Cordy, who nodded, "Yeah,.. I forgive you." She looked to Sam, who had a raised brow, "I'm sorry too."

"This will be so fun. A little slumber party with the Core Five!" Chad joked excitedly, "Core Five?" Sam questioned as Cordy smiled looking between them, this could be the last time they ever see each other.

"Did you just give us a nickname?" Tara asked in slight disgust, "Sure did." Chad grinned proudly, "I like it!" Cordy agreed to which Chad grinned even wider, "See, even Emo Cordy likes it."

"Oh, fuck you." Cordy stuck her tongue out at him, Chad winked at her in response, "I mean, we've been through a lot together and it's a pretty cool nickname."

"That's debatable." Sam replied lowly, "It's extremely debatable." Tara agreed with the older, "You can just give yourself a nickname."

Mindy argued with her twin, "Of course I can, Dingus, because I just did. Core Five, up top!" Chad put his hand up only to be shot down by Mindy, "Down low."