𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙥 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

Act 2, scream vi

and at every table, i'll save you a seat

"Hi."

Ethan smiled slightly as Cordy moved to sit back down on the couch. She grabbed the remote, getting off the news channel that showed some graphic images. She clicked through the channels.

Ethan sat watching her, unsure what to say, he could spend his life admiring her. He tore his gaze away as people's voices began to come from the screen. "Gossip Girl? Really?"

Her eyes averted from the screen momentarily, "How'd you know? Blake Lively barely came on screen." He went silent for a moment realizing that he slipped up. "I just- I know."

Cordy grinned, laughs escaping her chest as he stared at her, shaking his head as he realized he'd done it to himself. "Come here." She patted the spot beside her, he took in her words, waiting a moment.

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "What?" He coughed before getting up, moving over and sitting down beside her. She pulled her blanket over his legs as well, he didn't say anything.

After a moment of hesitation, he placed his arm around her shoulder. He shut his eyes waiting for her to shove him away but she didn't. Instead, leaning closer to him.

Her head dug into his chest, he pulled her closer, allowing her to stay there for a while. He couldn't believe it. He'd never had a girl friend let alone have a girl lay this close to him. Like ever.

The pair stayed like that for a long while, watching the tv drama that played before them. Chad suddenly came into the room, "Sorry to interrupt but Tara called, she and Sam got attacked."

Cordy jumped up, she was about to fall asleep but was now fully awake. "What? Are they okay?!" Chad nodded his head as Ethan sat up, his eyes verting to Quinn's door.

She must have left whole Anika and Mindy were in Sam's. "Yeah, thankfully the police showed up on time.. but their staying the night at the station. They said to meet at the school tomorrow."

Chad informed the pair who nodded, "We should get some sleep though.. I'll be in Tara's room." The buffer male yawned into his hand before going into the room.

"Yeah, I think I'll get some sleep." Cordy stood up from the couch, Ethan sat still unsure if he should follow. "Are you coming?"

He stood up once she asked, "Yeah, coming." Cordy smiled slightly as he trailed after her. "If you don't want too it's fine! I just.. I don't want to be alone."

Ethan shook his head, "Don't worry about it.. I'm tired anyways." Cordy grinned, walking into the guest room that had little to no decoration. It had a few junk boxes and an extra bed.