𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓

Act 1, scream

 through your unnecessary violence

"How do you know so much about the stab movies?"

Cordy sat up uncomfortably as she heard Richie's voice, Wes looked over to her feeling her mood shift. "It runs in her family." Another voice came, to which Cordy recognized to be Dewey.

"Randy was our uncle. RIP." Mindy kissed her hand and pushed up to the shrine for Randy. Cordy dug herself closer to Wes, who wrapped his arms around her waist. "You okay?"

Amber looked over at them with a raised brow, "Yeah, fine.. just I don't like that guy." Wes raised his eyes to Richie, who sent them all a tight lipped smile and wave.

"You said to bring everybody." Mindy reminded as Sam turned to face them all, "Hey." She greeted, sending a short wave to them. "Ooh, suspects!"

They turned to see the twins mother entering the room with a tray of snacks, "My brother would be so proud." She set the snacks down on the table, Cordy reached forward, grabbing some popcorn.

"Hey, Martha." The older woman turned to Dewey, immediately smiling in surprise, "Dewey! Hi! You look.." Martha continued nodding causing Cordy to laugh.

"Yeah." Dewey breathed out awkwardly, "How's the wife?" The group winced at the mention of Gale Weathers. "Okay, mom, we're good. Thank you." Chad waved his mother off, "Alright, kids, have fun."

Sam began to speak as Martha made her way out, "I asked Mindy to call everybody here, because..there is something I have to tell you.."

Sam went on to tell the group about her family history, why she left town and did the bad things she did. It was all because she found out Billy Loomis was her father and she unintentionally made Tara's father leave.

"So let me get this straight. You're saying that you are the daughter of Billy Loomis, and, what, that one of us is the killer?" Chad asked looking between the group.

"It might be little Macher." Amber spoke motioning to Cordy to which Wes scoffed, "Hey, fuck you, Cordy was with me when Tara got hurt."

"The killer told me he knew my secret. He attacked Tara to lure me back here." Sam explained, to which Chad shook his head "But then why immediately go and murder some douche-nozzle that was stalking Liv?"

"And why does it have to be one of us?" Wes asked Sam, holding onto Cordy like she could slip away any second, "What about Deputy Dewey here? Maybe he's the killer. No offense."