19. The Favor

Alisha put down her many maester and witches books for the tournament for the heirs heir tourney.

Rhaenyra would be popping within the moon while Alisha was barely showing but it was a good show of support for the both of them. Showed unity which Alisha liked. She wanted to cook for every one that attended the tourney in their honor but viserys begged that she relax.

"Golden sun with a spear through it thats the martells!"  Alisha realized. "Oh and direwolf. Those are the starks!"

"Thats right my love." viserys agreed. Found it funny how excited she was so excited to meet all the other houses saying the different sigils as she saw them but ALisha saw Harwin he looked nervous. She didnt know Harwin well but knew Rhaenyra favored him. 

"Hello Ser harwin is something wrong?" Alisha pondered. 

When a fighters mind wasnt clear, it put them in danger, left them open for mistakes, mistakes could be deadly.

"No, no I'm fine." he was sure he was about to become a father but yeah, totally fine. 

"Are you nervous?" 

"Not about this." Harwin corrected. About being a father, fathering bastards, the princesses bastard. Fucking hell his life was over. 

"Shake it off, shake it off." Alisha instructed giving his shoulders a shake. Harwin let out a deep breath as he shook out his arms and legs. "Have you tried meditation? I hear it can help?" 

"No, I'm alright, thank you your grace." harwin assured. He looked to the fighters as they got ready. "Lets get this over with." Harwin agreed.

"That is the spirit!" Alisha agreed. 

"Be welcome, be welcome-" Viserys began.

"Thats my cue to get up there." Alisha remarked moving to the viewing box. 

No one was surprised that Harwin won the first bout and came up asking Rhaenyra for her favor.

When Criston won he came asking for Alisha's favor, Alisha had never done this before, she had heard of them of course but she never participated but Aegon seemed to know what to do.  Alisha shifted in her seat when Aegon spoke up.

"What about me?" Aegon questioned. "Am I not special?" Alisha looked between them a laugh on her lips. Viserys snorted a laugh wrapping his arm around Alisha's shoulders.

"Me too!" Aemond shouted. He wanted to be just like his big brother Aegon. Soon all three kids were peering down at criston. Aemond was only two but he was growing strong, charming and handsome as a little two year old could be. Alisha wanted to keep him this young and pure forever. But her hand rested on her stomach, he would be a big brother one day and he would want to be tall and brave like Aegon. 

"Prince Aegon," Criston began again. "Might I have your favor?" 

"Mama can I?" Aegon questioned grabbing it. 

"Of course," Alisha agreed she pressed a quick kiss to his forehead as he grabbed her favor. He would be too big for forehead kisses and calling her mama soon enough and she dreaded the day. If only they could stay this little and perfect forever. 

A Baratheon came up asking for the queen who never was and Viserys rolled his eyes, could these damn baratheons get over it? Aegon ran to Rhaenys favor. The Velaryons were here since it was celebrating their future grandson. Rhaenyra wished they were not here since she was certain it wasnt velaryon blood growing inside her.  

"You are old, you dont want to get up." Aegon assured her and Rhaenys cocked her head at him.

"Kids!" Alisha declared.  "Gotta love em!" Rhaenys nodded as Aegon took her favor and handed it to Helaena.

"Ohhh, this flower is a-" Helaena began.

"Throw it honey." Alisha corrected. "We want to finish the tourney before the baby comes," Alisha remarked.  "cant tell us every flower on every favor until after." Helaena nodded staring at it again before moving closer to the railing.

"Catch it!" Helaena shouted jumping as she threw it. It landed on the ground, the knight stared back at them annoyed.

"Shit reflexes that one has, he will never win." Viserys remarked bluntly.

"Viserys!" Alisha laughed out and he pressed a kiss to her cheek pulling her closer as Aemond pulled himself back into her lap. she bounced him in her lap.

Aemond clapped around as Alisha hooked her arms around his middle. Pressing kisses to his cheeks, he giggled back at her. 

Harwin stared back at Criston as they mounted their steeds. Everyone knew Harwin was a great fighter but Criston was a wild card.

"Go Criston!" Alisha declared clapping loudly, Criston smiled back at her. 

Then they took off.

Alisha lifted Aemond onto her shoulders when Criston won. He won. Heavens he won! 

"Shows he is worthy of guarding you my queen." Viserys agreed. 

"I would have been proud of him even if he lost." Alisha assured. "But I'm sure he enjoying beating Ser Harwin." Alisha added.