26. The Do Over

Primrose oil does amazing things for regulating the functions of your body's cells because of the iron, phosphorous, potassium, fatty acids, and magnesium. Work roughly two tablespoons of the primrose oil into the affected area for about 20 minutes. You can repeat this two or three times a day.

"You are going to give me massages every day. Two to three times daily... for 20 minutes?" Viserys questioned.

"Yes." Alisha agreed simply.

"Well I would be a fool to say no to that." Viserys declared as her hands kneaded into him as if he was dough ready to be molded.

Viserys watched her knead into his bicep and forearm before Kaida started to whimper out. Alisha pressed a kiss to his temple as she got up. Kaida reached out grumbling for her but immediately ceased once in Alishas arms.

Viserys didn't remember Alicent having such a gentle touch. Not like this. But his mind flashed back to the night everything went wrong. Alicent had a gentle touch then but this was different, he could feel it. ALicent's hands had always been smooth, not calloused, she was a lady, she had no need for hard labor and although Ali had a soft, gentle and firm touch, her hands felt different. Viserys noticed it before but didnt think twice of that. He watched her curiously. But when she smiled back at him, he knew he was over thinking things. 

He had almost died and she was showing him how much she truly loved him. 

"Mum, food ready?" Aegon questioned running up to her. 

"Almost, your father distracted me." Alisha remarked. Aegon groaned pulling Viserys sleeveless arm and pulling him away from Alisha. 

"Don't distract mama in the kitchen!" Aegon demanded. "Not before breakfast!" 

"Sorry, sorry." Viserys agreed. 

"You keep him occupied while I finish up." Alisha requested. 

"Father, I want to ride my dragon." Aegon declared. 

"Have you been doing your training with the dragon masters?" Viserys countered. 

"Yes." Aegon agreed slowly. 

"And if I ask them if you are ready-"

"Okay, well I'm like good. Alright? I'm good. You can come with if you are so worried." Aegon offered but in fact he was nervous, but he was a dragon and he wanted to fly. 

"You would want me to come riding with you?" Viserys questioned. Rhaenyra never wanted him to fly with her. 

"Yeah, mama says sunfyre is beautiful, all the maesters say so and I want him to be able to fly." Aegon remarked. 

"I like that, I think he will enjoy a flight."

"So you will go with me?" Aegon questioned again as Alisha came out with the plates. 

"Yes. I would love that." Viserys agreed. 

After breaking fast they all went outside and Viserys helped Aegon up onto Sunfyre. 

"This is awesome!" Aegon declared. 

"MAMA!" Aemond begged pulling on her dress skirt. 

"Yeah baby?" Aemond was three but he already so desperately wanted a dragon. 

"I want... to ride... a dragon!" Aemond whimpered out watching as they took flight.

"BE CAREFUL!" Alisha shouted after them. Dragons worried her. 

"Mama, can I... have a dragon?" Aemond requested. Helaena was already chasing a butterfly and Kaida was watching her intently reaching a little hand out for her big sister. 

"Your daddy told me that the right dragon will present itself..."

"But I want one now." Aemond corrected. 

"You can't ride a dragon just yet." Alisha corrected. 

"Why not?" Aemond countered pouting up at her. 

"You need to be at least..." 20 was her answer but Aegon was almost 9 and there he was flying through the air with Viserys. She loved them together. Loved the smile on Viserys face after he spent time with the kids. "Older, and your dragon needs to be big enough to ride, Aegon's wasnt big enough to ride, remember?"

"But he flew." Aemond whimpered. Alisha put Kaida down in the grass and she crawled over to Helaena.

"You are a dragon, you will fly." Alisha assured as she picked up Aemond. 

"When?"

+

Milk and Turmeric and Zinc.

Viserys watched as Alisha cooked up his nightly tea, she was going to cure him, she was working diligently. Kaida smiled back at her as she whisked the powders together with the warmed milk.

This is a remedy that is supposed to help circulation of the hands or feet." Alisha told him. "I know you get cold toes." Viserys chuckled wrapping his arm around her.

"Looks complicated." Viserys offered.

"Oh heavens no, all you have to do is mix a tablespoon of honey and a teaspoon of turmeric powder into a glass of warm milk. Make sure you stir these in all the way but dont worry I will make it for you. If you drink this every night before going to bed, then it gives the ingredients time to kick in so it can help you more in throughout the day."

"That sounds good, so go to sleep and wake up brand new?"

"Thats the goal." ALisha agreed giving his cheek a kiss. "Turmeric can help because the curcumin in it helps to increase your body's overall circulation of its blood."

"And this?"

"I was making something- a new recipe for next moon." Alisha remarked. "Now drink up-" She held out the glass he brought it to his lips and she made a little squeal saying to wait, wait she forgot the zinc. She sprinkled a bit in and Viserys rose a curious brow. "now drink up." Alisha agreed.

"What was that?"

"Zinc, no clue what it does but new maesters across the narrow sea are certain it helps. They dont know what it does though but-"

"You reading notes from across the narrow sea?" Viserys mused. she tipped the glass back into his mouth.

"Drink up." Alisha countered.

"You know if I didnt know how much you loved me, I would think you are poisoning me Ali." Viserys teased.

"If by poisoning you mean trying to make you live forever," she mused.

"Thank you, Ali." Viserys kissed her cheek.

"I just want you healthy again."

"Me too, I'm glad I have you."

"Aegon was happy to have you riding with him today, he couldnt stop talking about it." Alisha remarked. "He loves you so much." 

"I love them." Viserys agreed. "It's like... well," he chuckled. "I hate to say it but a do over."

"A do over?" Alisha pondered. 

"Yes, with you and the kids... with Aemma, I... well... it was duty and this was duty but it became desire." Viserys assured and Alisha kissed to his cheek. "The pressure to have an heir, a male heir put a strain on our relationship and I didnt bond with Rhaenyra as much as I could have... so I feel like I get a do over with you and the children... and how am I doing?"

"Amazing, I love you, the children love you... and Aemond wants a dragon."