36. Attractive Forever

ALisha's pink lips parted as her chest hallowed, emitting soft yet demanding symphonies, the worst sung, the most out of tune symphonies but it was theirs.  Her moans and his bounced around and into his ear, allowing him to accompany her with deep grunts.

She felt her pace feel more frantic, deep, desperate even, Viserys hand gripped her hip, so tight she swore he would leave little marks on her soft skin. Like he was holding on for dear life. 

Alisha felt the fire of pleasure soaring through her body, a delight she only ever knew laying with Viserys. 

"Best go again." Alisha panted out as they lay back. 

"Can I have a minute?" Viserys countered. 

"I'm feeling good, I want a baby again. This is the time." Alisha corrected. Viserys nodded closing his eyes. Alisha sighed leaning into him. 

"I'm sorry love, just give me a moment, I'm not as young as I used to be." 

"Just as healthy though." Alisha added. 

"Thanks to you... you tire me out though."  Viserys remarked. "You and the kids." 

"I know which is why I want another... I need to lay with my feet up, I heard that helps." Alisha recalled she flipped around putting her feet up high on the headboard. "Helps the sperm fertilize the egg... you rest," Alisha assured and Viserys chuckled looking her over as she tapped her fingers over her stomach as if it would help the sperm know where to go if it had vibrations lead them up to her womb. 

+

Alisha was making Helaena a cake, when viserys came in wrapping an arm around her. 

"You were gone when I got up." Viserys whispered. 

"You looked so peaceful, and I wanted to get a start on this, I'm making minis- here have a taste." Alisha instructed. "The big cake though- you know everyone is always shoving their faces in cake before its time." She informed him. "So I made little cup cakes for the kids to pick at before the big reveal... what do you think?" Viserys took a bite he moaned at the taste, the flavors, the soft and creaminess of the cake and frosting. Then he remembered something. His daughters wedding cake tasted quite similar to this, just as delicious. 

"You moan as much with my cakes as you do when we are in bed." Alisha remarked laughing out. Viserys chuckled looking her over as she wiped flour from her face. He licked the fork clean as she got to plating her masterpiece. 

"Your cakes are certainly orgasmic." Viserys remarked. 

"Goodness, she is only 11, maybe I dont give her the chocolate cakes." Alisha remarked. "This one is for Helaena, she said something about carrots decorating the earth," Alisha added. "Thought this would be fun." 

"It's beautiful, tastes familiar

"It's beautiful, tastes familiar." Viserys remarked. 

"I'm sure I have made it before." Alisha offered. 

"I'm sure you have." Viserys agreed. 

"Oh, we found truffles the other day when we all had our dragon hunts." Alisha informed him. "I know, less exciting than dragons but I am very excited to incorporate them into the risotto." Alisha declared. 

"You seem very excited about Risotto?" 

"No, no, the truffles." Alisha corrected. 

"Ahh, what about the truffles is so magical?" Viserys pondered. 

"Well for starters, the characteristic that makes truffles so desirable and precious is the fact that they cannot be cultivated, only truffle hunters can find them," Alisha declared. "They have a special name across the narrow sea, hunter for truffle, truffle hunters, they just look for truffles, isnt that interesting?" 

"Very." Viserys agreed taking another bite of his cup cake. 

 "Most hunters needs hounds but Helaena is so special she always finds the most magical things in the woods." Alisha remarked. 

"That she does," Viserys agreed. 

"The most prized truffle of all is the white truffle. It is light ochre in color," She held it up and Viserys always felt like when she cooking she was teaching a class, like she should be in a restaurant, serving the masses, she had the charm for it and the skill. "- with a globular aspect and a very intense and penetrating perfume. You smell it?" 

"Yes, thats... you always make me smell the food." Viserys informed her. 

"It's a full body experience." Alisha agreed as he kissed her shoulder. 

"We had a full body experience." Viserys agreed and she smiled leaning back into him. "How many people are you feeding? You dont seem to have a lot of truffles love. Should I take Helaena out to the woods to look or should I find some dogs?" 

"Fortunately this truffle, when it is at the right level of ripeness, a strong scent and has a very strong taste. A little of it will be enough to add flavor to all my dishes." Alisha assured. "In fact, just a few grams of white truffle are enough."

"I am always learning with you." Viserys remarked. 

"Daddy!" Kaida declared. "Look! Mouse and I are going to do a dance for Helaena's name day." She put mouse down on the table as Alisha wiped her hands. "Ready mouse?" He nodded. Kaida clapped her hands and they watched as Kaida and Mouse side stepped dancing their way back and forth, he even raised his little arms giving a shimmy in time with Kaida. 

Viserys clapped his hand down on the counter and Alisha clapped jumping up and down.

"Oh honey that was wonderful!" Alisha declared. 

"Thanks mama, Mouse is really awesome, he is like a little person." Kaida remarked. Alisha looked to Viserys, wasnt that the legend that a Targaryen vanished and a dragon replaced him. 

"You have such an amazing bond with Mouse." Viserys remarked. "You two are really special." 

"You think so?" Kaida questioned wide eyed. 

"I know so." Viserys agreed as Kaida hugged him tight. 

Good looks came and went, but being a dependable father was something that was attractive forever.