40. Alisha Turnberry

"You are not Alicent Hightower."

Alisha couldn't breathe.

'You are not Alicent." Viserys whispered repeating himself as he kissed her. Alishas breath hitched in her throat but he didn't stop kissing her. "I think knew... I think I knew from the start." He admitted as he kissed her neck. "I didn't... but something so wonderful was different. I never had that spark with alicent. It wasn't love but this ..." he brought he his lips back to hers. "This is love."

"I love you." Alisha agreed. "I'm so sorry I lied. I never meant to- well I mean I did mean to lie but never to hurt you." Alisha declared holding onto his hand.  "Alicent, she wasn't in love and I honestly don't know why. Because you are so wonderful Viserys. I love you so much please forgive me for my lies."

"Whats your real name my dearest?"

"Alisha. But my friends did call me Ali. That wasnt a lie." She assured. Viserys smiled softly back at her. "Alisha Turnberry."

"Alisha." He repeated kissing her again. 

"Our life, our children, none of that was a lie." Alisha assured. "I love you and I love our children all of them. I love them so much. I may have lied about who I am but I was honest with you. I swear it, I was honest with you Viserys. I love you. I love to cook and bake and I love spending time with our children and I love loving you. I'm so sorry I lied but know that the truths I told you outweigh the lies tenfold!" Alisha went on. "I love you Viserys, I have loved you since I first met you and I will continue to love you until my last breath." 

"I want to know everything about you the real you your past and how you got here." Viserys declared as he kissed her again.

"After." She countered pulling at his shirt.

"After." He agreed.

She was glad he knew. Alisha was even more thrilled that he still loved her despite the lie because her feelings for him were pure and true.