❀ 02.Planning ❀

Toya's pov

It's the next morning and I can't wait to see Akito again; I couldn't sleep I was that excited. I turn to my bedside table and grab my phone to start texting Akito.

Toya: Good morning, sleep well?

Akito: Morning, yeah I did hbu

Toya: Kind of but I'm fine, I'm not really that tired. Do you want to walk to school together?

Akito: Yeah sure I'll come by your place and pick you up

Toya: Okay see you soon!

I get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom to have a shower and get changed. I want to set a routine so I'm not late like I was yesterday, and I certainly don't want to see Miss Meiko mad again.

After getting ready I grab my bag and phone from my room and head to the kitchen. I can hear people talking, that's strange because my father isn't at home he's overseas for work and my older brothers don't live here anymore so it's only me and my mother. I walk in the kitchen to see Akito talking to my mother... what?

"Ahh good morning Toya! Did you sleep well?" My mother asks, what's Akito doing here and how did he get here so fast?

"Uh yeah, what's Akito doing here?" I ask still confused.

"Oh yes, he was waiting outside for you, so I let him! You never told me how much of a gentleman he was, you didn't even tell me you made a friend at Kamiyama!" My mother hums fiddling with the stove.

"You're too kind Mrs Aoyagi." Akito smiles, is this his charming personality Mizuki mentioned?

"Toya go sit down breakfast is almost ready, Akito would you like some?"

"No thank you Mrs Aoyagi I've already ate."

"Are you sure we're having pancakes?" My mother looks at him a concerned expression.

"Pancakes?" Akito face lights up and I couldn't help not to laugh, he certainly can't refuse now.

My mother hands us both a plate of hot fluffy pancakes topped with maple syrup and berries, Akito looks like he's going to start drooling just by looking at it. I can't blame him; the aroma is so sweet not to refuse.

"Eat up boys, you don't want to be late~" My mother chimes handing us cutlery, Akito digs in immediately.

"Mmm this is delicious, thank you Mrs Aoyagi!" Akito muffles with food still in his mouth, he sure does love pancakes.

-----------------------------------

It's lunch break and we make it to our spot, Tsukasa spots us and runs up to me giving me a hug. I do enjoy seeing him again after so long, he's like a brother to me.

"Heya Toya, Akito! Alright since everyone is here now, I want your options on something." An smiles getting everyone's attention. "What do you think about having a sleepover next weekend huh?"

"Ugh sorry An I can't do next weekend I'm busy." Mizuki sighs.

"Yeah same me, Rui and Nene have an important show on so we can't come either." Tsukasa adds, show? Oh yeah Akito mentioned that Tsukasa works at Phoenix Wonderland so that's probably what he means.

"Wow are like any of you guys free next weekend. Never mind, never mind... how about the weekend after that, any objections?" An grins, everyone stays silent. "Great! Then it's settled."

"Hold up, when is it and where is it?" Akito asks, I was about to ask that, but he bet me to it. He doesn't seem so happy about the sleepover either.

"Umm we can decide later online, does that sound good? Oh, and bring anyone you want, I'm bringing Kohane!" An smiles widely, she looks like she's about to explode from happiness.

"Who's Kohane?" I ask looking at Akito.

"It's An's girlfriend that she obsesses about." Akito sighs rolling his eyes.

"She isn't my girlfriend... yet." An blushes turning away. "A-Anyways see you guys later haha."

-----------------------------------

Another day of school done, Akito and I are walking back to his house. He invited me to come over for dinner so I could meet his sister and parents, not going to lie but I'm a little nervous. They'll like me, right?

Akito opens the front door letting me walk it first.

"We're home." Akito announces closing the door.

"Hello boys! Ah you must be Toya nice to meet you, I've already heard a lot about you from Akito." Mrs Shinonome says waving and smiling.

"Yeah, we've heard a lot about you seriously a lot anyways I'm Ena, Akito's sister." She grins looking at Akito. I can tell he's annoyed at her it's funny... wait- he talks about me a lot?

"I-It's nice to meet you both, thank you for having me for dinner." I say smiling awkwardly.

"U-Uh Toya come on let's go to my room." Akito says grabbing my wrist, he drags me to his room and closes the door behind us. "Sorry about them."

"Anyways I've been meaning to ask you, since the sleepover isn't this weekend would you like to hang out for the day?" He asks me with an embarrassed smile.

"Sure, why not, where would you like to go?" I chuckle, his face lights up with excitement.

"Well, there's this café I want to take you to. Do you want to go anywhere?"

"Hmm maybe the arcade I haven't been there in a while, are you okay with that?"

"Yeah of course! That sound amazing haha."

We both start rambling about what we're going to do I can tell he's super excited but so am I, I can't remember the last time I went out with a friend.

Mrs Shinonome calls us down for dinner and can I tell you it smells amazing, but the taste is even better. We finished up quickly and all helped with cleaning up.

"Sorry you weren't able to meet Akito's father Toya, he's been a bit busy lately." Mrs Shinonome apologies.

"No, it's fine maybe next time, thank you for dinner Mrs Shinonome it was amazing." I smile cleaning my plate. "I should probably head home now if you don't mind."

"Are you sure? It's pretty late to walk home at this hour, why don't you stay over the night? Akito can lend you a change of clothes and uniform." After what she's done it would be rude to refuse the offer and my mother wouldn't mind either.

"S-Sure that would be lovely thank you." I say smiling, she's very caring.

"Come on Toya, I'll get you a change of clothes." I nod following Akito into his room. "You can sleep in my bed for tonight, I'll sleep on the couch."

"No no it's your bed you sleep in it." I say shaking my head.

"You're the guest, you get the bed." He smiles handing me a change of clothes, I can tell he isn't going to take no for an answer, so I agree. "Goodnight Toya, see you in the morning."

"Goodnight Akito." I smile, you're too kind.

-----------------------------------

Creator note: Yay another chapter done! Thank you so much for 40 reads HELLO. Anyways the next chapter is pretty self-explanatory and I hope you guys are liking the fanfic so far, I'm certainly enjoying writing it! I'm definitely getting chapters out faster than I thought, probably because it's school holidays so do expect the next chapter in the next coming days or at the latest next week.

Please notify me if there are any errors and remember to stay hydrated and look after yourself, I love you all! 🧡💙

1261 Words