❀ 04.To The Arcade! ❀

Akito's pov

Toya and I make it to the arcade and his eyes light up after seeing all the game cabinets.

"Hello Shinononome and Toya!!" A pink haired girl smiles throwing her arms up, great it's Emu. If she's here, then the other idiots aren't far.

"Ah Emu it's nice to see you again." Toya smiles waving.

"Huh w-what are you guys doing here!?" A voice says from a distance, and Nene's here too.

"We're here because Toya wanted to come." I speak.

"I didn't know you were into games too Toya." Nene says with a soft smile. "Do you want to play some games with me?" She asks looking down. Toya looks over at me with a concerned look, I can tell he doesn't want to leave me by myself since we're meant to be hanging out for the day, but he does seem excited to be here so I just nod.

"I'd love to." He responds smiling.

"G-Great what do you want to play first?" Nene asks looking extremely excited.

"I noticed they had Puyo Puyo let's play that first!" He smiles as him and Nene walk off.

I notice that they have a few benches placed around the arcade, I go sit on one placing Toya's bags beside me. From where I'm sitting, I can still see Nene and Toya, they both look like they're having fun.

I'm still kinda upset that Toya got gifts for everyone but me, maybe he forgot? Hopefully, but he is really sweet so I can't really be upset at him. I've only known him for a little less than a week, yet it feels like I've known him for longer than that.

I can feel myself starting to smile after looking back at the memories from this past week, I can't help it, he's made me happier.

"What are you smiling about Shinononome?" Emu smiles leaning towards me, when did she get here and why is she so close to me.

"It's Shinonome there is no extra 'no' got it?" I say turning away from her.

"Okay Shino...Shinononono...Shi-"

"Just forget about it!"

"Hey! Where did your smile go!" She says frowning. "Come on smile!"

"There." I say giving a weak smile.

"That's not a real one!" She looks at Nene and Toya then her expression changes to a small soft smile, I don't think I've ever seen her like this before she's normally bouncing off the walls.

"Ah, you don't like that Toya is hanging out with Nene."

"Huh?! Why would I be? Why would I care who Toya hangs out with-"

"Because you're jealous, I'm the same."

"...What?" I say looking at her confused, why would I be jealous?

"Shinonono- ugh forget it, can you keep a secret?" She asks me looking at the ground.

"Sure." I say, to be honest I can't really say no.

"I really really like Nene and since Toya's playing games with her, she's really happy, you can say it makes me annoyed and jealous." She sighs with a slight smile.

"Oh..."

"Hello Akito!" Toya smiles as him and Nene walk up to us.

"Uh Emu are you okay?" Nene asks growing concerned.

"I-I'm fine, hey Nene look at that claw machine let's win something from it!" Emu smiles standing up as they start to walk away, she looks back at me grinning and gives me a thumbs up. I smile back.