❀ 07.I Like Him ❀

Toya's pov

Me and Akito agreed to meet today after school to start practicing singing together which I'm super excited about. After the events of last night, I feel closer with everyone now.

It's currently lunch break and I'm heading over to our usual hangout spot next to the big tree. I walk a little further and see Tsukasa there, it's good to see that Rui was able to turn him back.

"Hello Tsukasa!" I say walking closer to him.

"Oh, hi Toya! Sorry I wasn't at the sleepover yesterday, something came up." Tsukasa apologies.

"You don't have to lie to me, I know what really happened." I smile.

"You do...?" Tsukasa starts growing red out of embarrassment. "Ugh this is embarrassing, please don't tell anyone or my reputation as a star will be crushed."

"I won't I promise." I chuckle and continue speaking. "Have you seen An by any chance?"

"An...? I think I saw her in the basketball gym a little bit ago." Tsukasa replies.

"Okay thank you Tsukasa!" I smile walking to the gym.

I make it to the gym and see An and Akito playing basketball together, they seem quite competitive at it.

"Hey that was a foul!" Akito shouts.

"No it wasn't, I didn't even touch you!" An shouts back.

"Umm...hello?" I say a bit nervous about interrupting this heated argument.

"Oh hi Toya didn't see you there." Akito smiles.

"That switch up was quick." An giggles.

Akito scoffs. "Shut up, you're already pissing me off."

"A-Anyways, An can I speak with you quickly?" I ask as I start to feel embarrassed about what I'm about to ask her.

"Uh sure what is it?" She replies.

"I'd rather say it privately...sorry Akito." I say with an apologetic voice.

"Oh okay." Akito sighs as me and An leave the gym.

We walk outside of the gym door, and I shut it behind us. I look at An with a nervous expression, should I really tell her...?

"So what did you want to ask me?" An asks with a look of curiosity.

"How did you ask out Kohane or did she ask you out?" I say now regretting what I just said.

"I asked her out why?" She asks as her expression shifts to one of excitement as she puts the pieces together then whispers. "Wait...are you planning on asking out Akito?"

I feel my face starting to heat up as she asks me. "Maybe..." I respond.

"Oh my stars...no way! How do you plan on asking him out? Like are you going to be straight forward, or buy him flowers or ask him on a date? Toya tell me!" An shouts as she looks at me waiting in anticipation.

"I don't know that's why I'm asking you." I say as my face goes even more red.

"Okay, okay...do you have any idea how you're going to ask him out, like pretend I'm Akito and you're going to tell him how you feel." An smiles.

"Okay umm...hey I like you." I say now extremely embarrassed.

"Pfft, is that seriously how you're going to tell him?" An giggles.

"I don't know! Help me instead of teasing me!" I yell, feeling so embarrassed I could die.

"Okay fine...umm well how do you want to do it, do you want to take him out for a date? Or do you have something else in mind?" An asks, now actually seeming serious about this conversation.