❀ 06.Sleepover ❀

Toya's pov

"Everything is ready honey, I can't wait to meet all your friends!" My mother chimes.

Today is the sleepover and I'm super excited to give everyone their gifts especially Akito. Good thing my father is never home because he would've ruined everything.

I hear the doorbell ring and rush to go open the door, it's An, and there's two other girls I don't think I've met yet. They must be Kohane and Haruka.

"Heya Toya, whoa your house looks amazing, it's like a mini mansion.!" An giggles. "Oh, and these two are Kohane and Haruka." She points at both of them as she introduces them to me.

"Nice to meet you two, I'm Toya." I say smiling.

"N-Nice to meet you, Toya." Kohane says looking anxious.

"Pleasure to meet you too, Toya." Haruka smiles, is it just me or is she...glowing? It must be her aura.

I let them in and moments later the doorbell rings again, it's Saki, Emu, Nene and a girl I haven't seen before.

"Where's Mrs Aoyagi?!" Saki shouts looking past me into the house.

"Nice to see you too." I chuckled.

"Ah is that Saki? It is you!" My mother grins. "It's been so long how have you been."

Saki rushes past me to get inside, she dashes to my mother and gives her a big hug.

"S-Saki wait!" The unidentified girl sighs.

"Hello Toya." Nene smiles walking in.

"Wonderhoy Toya! Hehe oh this is Ichika, she's Saki's friend!" Emu chimes following Nene in, then Ichika followed Emu.

I start to close the door, but a foot stops it.

"Hey Toya!" Mizuki smiles pushing the door open and walking in.

"Sorry about them Toya." Ena sighs following them.

"It's fine, when will Akito finish work?" I ask.

"Should be in an hour from now." Ena smiles.

I look around the room to see if anyone is missing. "Where's Tsukasa and Rui?"

"Hehe I'll tell you, but it has to be in secret~" Emu says dragging me into the next room.

Emu starts giggling. "Okay well last night me, Nene and Rui were at Tsukasa's house and Rui tried a special potion on him." She starts. "Annnnd Rui turned Tsukasa into a plushie, he's so cute and tiny!"

"Wait...WHAT?!" I scream, how is that even possible, turning people into...plushies?!

"Is he able to turn Tsukasa back?" I say in a panic.

"Well, I think he can, that's why they aren't coming tonight sadly." She frowns.

"Does Saki know about this?"

"Nope Rui said to keep it a secret." She giggles. "Oh, I shouldn't have told you this then, don't tell anyyyone." She puts a finger over her mouth then hops back into the next room.

I collect my thoughts and walk back into the living room, Nene looks at me and I can tell she knows that I know about Tsukasa.

"Toya guess what!" Saki smiles.

"What?" I ask.

"An and Kohane are dating~ it's official!" Saki cheers.

"Hey don't out us like that! What about you and Ichika huh?" An growls as Ichika grew flustered.