❀ 03.A Day Out With Akito ❀

Toya's pov

"Bye mother I'm heading off." I smile closing the front door.

I'm so excited, today Akito and I get to hang out together. I reach into my pocket and grab my phone to find the address for the café I'm meeting him at, I think he said the place is called WEEKEND GARAGE? I've never heard of it. My phone vibrates, a message from An?

An: An added Kohane, Mizuki, Ena, Haruka, Akito, Toya, Tsukasa, Nene, Rui, Emu, Saki and Ichika to the group chat.

An: Heya everyone this is the gc for the sleepover! We still need a place to host it tho any nominations??

Saki: Why can't we use your place? ALSO HI TOYAAAAA IVE MISSED YOUUU!!! :D

Toya: Hello Saki, I've missed you too.

An: Because my dad is having guests over haha..

Akito: Please you just don't want people finding your Kohane shrine

Mizuki: AN YOU HAVE A KOHANE SHRINE!!!! OMFG ITS OFFICAL GUYS THEYRE DATING AHHHHHH

An: SHUT UP YOU GINGER I DO NOT!!!

Akito: I'll shut up when you stop using my hair colour as your best insult

Toya: Sorry to interrupt but I think we can use my house if my mother is okay with it.

An: AHHH GREAT THANK YOU TOYAAAA OKAY ITS SETTLED NEXT WEEKEND AT TOYA'S PLACE AFTER LUNCH!!

Akito: I may be late I'm working that day

Ena: No one cares.

-----------------------------------

I make it to the front of WEEKEND GARAGE, the place looks very lively and busy. I take a deep breath and open the door.

"Welcome! Please wait- wait Toya!?" An screams almost dropping a tray of empty drinks. "What are you doing here?" She places the tray down on the counter.

"I'm meeting Akito here, you work here?" I ask, I didn't know An had a job.

"Yeah, my dad owns this place and I work here to help him out." An sighs lightly leaning on the counter. "Akito's not here yet take a seat at the counter and do you want anything to eat or drink while you wait?"

"No thank you." I say sitting down. "I only bought money for later."

"No no it's on the house, you're hosting the sleepover so think of it as a way of thanking you so what would you like?" An smiles walking behind the counter.

"Oh okay, umm I'll have a black coffee please." I grin weakly, I feel bad getting something for free, it doesn't seem right.

"Coming right up, also what do you mean by you only bought money for later?" An asks grabbing a mug.

"Oh, after we eat here Akito and I are going shopping and to the arcade." I respond playing with my fingers.

"Ohh~ I see hehe." An chuckles with a large smirk on her face, that smirk quickly fades once people start calling her over to order or get refills. "Ah sorry Toya, I have to get back to work!"

I sit there on my phone waiting for Akito, I wonder when he'll get here but to be far, I did arrive pretty early.

"Here you go kid, oh wait you're one of An and Akito's new friends Toya, right?" This man says handing me my coffee. "I'm Ken Shiraishi, An's dad."

"Nice to meet you Shiraishi." I grin putting my phone down.

"Please just call me Ken." Ken chuckles. "So, how's Akito been I haven't seen him this week?"