Nayquinn 2

I wanted to go slow, see my line of thinking was... that's the thing, I wasn't thinking; all it took was a look for Amari and I knew exactly what he needed. Amari needed to be reassured of his position, he needed me to show him how I felt about him... Amari understood me better than anyone, he knew that sometimes I said things I didn't really mean and that sometimes I was better at showing my feelings rather than speaking them. Slowly, I let my fingers trace the outline of his face and down his neck; his skin was so damn soft that I couldn't wait to taste it.... Gently placing my hand on the back of his neck, I pulled Amari towards me until our lips were touching, he instantly took control, biting my lip, sucking my tongue and basically driving me crazy with how good his kisses were. Amari pushed me towards the bed and climbed on my lap, I couldn't resist sliding my fingers in his tight ass as he continued kissing me before moving down to my neck..... He knew more than anything that suckin on my neck was a surefire way to get nutted in, seconds later he pulled away and locked into my eyes; he didn't need to ask out loud, yes I used a condom on Tahir... because even though we were both on PrEP, and he was the only person I fucked raw... he was still cautious.

With his legs still wrapped around my waist, I rolled over and gently laid Amari on the bed, he was still sucking on my neck and I knew if I didn't get it together soon I would have an accident and I definitely didn't want that to happen. I pulled away from him and lined my dick up with his hole, it was too early for that but I loved seeing the anticipation in his eyes at the mere thought of my dick entering him. I started kissing all over his chest and neck, leaving a trail of kisses from one side to the other, beneath me I could feel his dick jumping around and leaking precum in between us.

"Roll over... get on your knees." I said lifting my body slightly so Amari could get into position. Once he was on his knees I got behind him and teased his hole with my dick, rubbing it up and down until his hole started winking. I leaned forwards and kissed his left cheek, biting down gently before switching to the right and then kissing his hole... I shouldn't have done that because that small sample was enough to send me into a frenzy....

"Fuck Nay...." Amari moaned as I rolled my tongue around his hole, pulling it out kissing his hole again, dragging my tongue from top to bottom... savoring the taste before diving back in. The frenzy took hold and I started going crazy, I had to hook my arms under his legs to keep him from running, I had to turn some music on to drown out his extremely loud moans... though I love the sound I didn't want to disturb Nathan and Keyshawn.

"Your ass taste so fuckin good... I can't stop." I said flicking my tongue around his ass some more... Again I went to the top of his ass, before slowly coming back down... It took everything in me not to stick my tongue back in but I had another target in mind, going further down I reached his nuts and started suckin on them softly. Over the past few months let's just say I developed a fetish for suckin Amari's balls but that's not all, gently I wrapped my hand around his dick and pulled it between his legs before licking the pink tip, then kissing it... then taking the entire thing in my mouth and falling in love with the taste......

I don't give a fuck; hate me, criticize me, take me out of your Top 3.... I promise you I don't care, MY nigga was going to get some head, he was going to get tongue, throat, and tonsils... and if I was really feeling freaky I MIGHT just let him nut in my mouth. Amari was the only dude I did this with and I didn't have any shame in admitting it... I loved his reactions, I loved watching his back arch, I loved making his legs shake, and making tears fall from his eyes as I devoured his dick.... I had NO intention of taking dick, but I'd suck his in a heartbeat.

"Hol'up.... hol'up...." Amari said pulling away from me and I got a little salty because I was in my zone... "You bout to make me nut... and I'm not ready yet." Amari said laughing. "Come're...." He said turning and facing me, he pushed his tongue in my mouth... Our bodies were pressed together dicks, rubbing against each other causing my body to jerk from the fantastic friction between us. "Lay down on your back... legs up." Amari said pushing me towards the bed, a little aggressively.