Calvin 7

I'm going to be honest with y'all during our weekly cooking lessons I be purposely throwing shyt together, I love the dudes my House One like brothers but that doesn't mean I want to cook for them. The way it's been working is that on my nights to cook, we just order something because my cooking is so bad... when in truth I was the best cook in the house, which is how I ended up in WalMart with Izaia. I was spending the night with him and he wanted some Jamaican Quesadillas with jerked chicken and oxtails this weekend and I figured it was the least I could do after the way he swallowed my dick this afternoon.... Izaia walked in front of me with his pants saggin just below his ass... I swear if I were a freak we'd be fuckin somewhere in the store but A) I wasn't stupid, B) I wasn't trying to get arrested, and C) I had common sense... plus I could wait until we got back to his place, or in the car at the very least. Since football season ended I've had a lot of energy and I've been directing most of it towards Izaia, actually, it was more of a mutual energy exchange because the way we be fuckin..... Izaia stopped and if it weren't for my lightning-fast reflexes I would've run into him.

"Damn, a little warning next time...." I said playfully but Izaia didn't respond, he seemed stuck in the same place he had stopped, his eyes fixed on something on the shelves. "Izaia, are you alright?" I asked nervously.

"I wanna suck a Fruit Rollup off your dick..." Izaia said turning to me and smiling. "I seen it on Twitter and I've always wanted to see what it's hittin fo'." Izaia said stepping towards me. "And with my mom going out of town with her girl this weekend...."

"Can you be serious for like two minutes.... come on we gotta get this shyt back, it's supposed to start raining and I have no problem letting you carry all this stuff in by yourself." I said, Izaia looked at me and we stood there staring at each other until finally I grabbed two boxes of Fruit Rollups and placed them in the cart.

"You're so uptight Cal, let me guess... Coach K still giving you hell?" Izaia asked.

"Actually, he hasn't been at work at all this week.... and the reason I'm so quote-unquote 'uptight' is because I haven't got any dick in like two weeks... Don't get me wrong I don't mind topping but last I checked, I signed up for a vers relationship." I said looking at him.

"Ayy if you want some dick just say the word, I'll pull it out right here." Izaia said acting like he was about to pull his pants down. "I'm just playing... I swear you looked scared as fuck." He said laughing. "So are you going to finish telling me about Ka'Jai?" Izaia asked and as we finished shopping I told him what I knew about Ka'Jai's incident.

"I still think Marcelino is the most dangerous one in the house, he's just... he's always so happy, and from my experience, those are the ones you need to watch out fo....." Some dude bumped into me and given how hard he did it, I'd say it was on purpose. "I know you saw me standing here." I said turning towards the man, it took me a second to realize that he was the same man from the restaurant the other night, the dude me, and Izaia put the beats on.

"You stalkin us or something?" Izaia asked, maybe I didn't get a good look at him the other night but dude was fine... but them good looks weren't going to stop me from beating his ass. I wasn't in the mood for talking, I was ready to fight. "Ayy chill.... here pay for the groceries, I'll deal with this nigga... you got way too much to lose."

"Man ain't nobody tryin to fight your lil ass.... I'll let y'all lil niggas make it today, but Calvin if I ever catch you slippin...." The dude said and I felt my blood go cold, because there was no reason this dude should know my name, especially since the other night was my first time seeing him. Before I could question how he knew my name, the security guard walked over and the dude walked off.

"You should've let me put paws on him." I said as we finished putting the last of the groceries up. "I'm still trying to figure out dudes name... like I swear I've never seen him before and yet he seemingly knows a lot about me.... Should I be worried?" I asked Izaia as he grabbed a bottle of water.