Piru 13

I really didn't want to be a buzzkill but I wasn't feeling his party idea. Don't get me wrong, I appreciated Supreme and Mauricio for planning it, I just... it wouldn't be the same. Last year I spent my birthday in a cell, this year I would probably lock myself in my room and sulk... the thing they had in common was the fact that I was away from Marcelino, once by circumstance and the other by choice. I couldn't be around him and it was killing me... knowing he would be at the party, knowing he'd be so close and yet so far away from me... it took all the joy out of what was supposed to be a celebration. Fuck it, I'll just continue to do my daily routine and when it was time for the party I'd come up with some excuse as to why I couldn't go. Usually, I'd be at work, but Supreme insisted that I take the day off and enjoy myself, so instead I started working out and trying to direct my 'frustration' into something productive. I was about three hours into my workout when the doorbell rang and I dropped a weight on my foot, now I was officially annoyed, there didn't appear to be any damage but it still hurt like a bitch. I hopped up the stairs, through the kitchen and living room before reaching the front door, and before I even looked to see who it was my heart started racing and I knew.....

"What are you doing here Marcelino?" I asked trying to keep the excitement out of my voice, damn he looked good as fuck, and despite my best efforts my dick was starting to get hard.

"Come on Big Bro, I know it hasn't been that long that you can't tell us apart." Marcelino said and I almost smirked, this nigga must really think I'm stupid. "Anyways, I can't stay long... Marcelino wanted me to drop his birthday gift off..." 'Mauricio' said as he stepped into the house, points from wearing a different cologne, but my heart knew the truth. You know what just to erase any confusion, I'm going to refer to him as Marcelino, but if I call him Mauricio, that's just me playing along with his little game... but I knew and now y'all did too.

"Damn, you don't wanna smoke a birthday blunt with your 'big bro'?" I asked smiling. I don't know if I should be offended that he thought I was that stupid, when you spend enough time with twins you can easily tell them apart (especially when you're fuckin one).

"I mean, I would but my ride is outside and I gotta meet up with Maur.... celino." Marcelino said, and to keep myself from laughing, I got up, walked to the door, and waved off his driver. "That was rude and unnecessary...." He said though I could tell by that look in his eye that he enjoyed it. "So I gotta ask... what's going on with you and my bro? Why'd you break up with m... him?" Marcelino asked.

"It's complicated.... I didn't want to be I had to. I'm sure you understand, real talk though I don't think I should be discussing this with you... Don't get me wrong, I know you wanna look out for your brother and everything, but I've never been the one to discuss me and Marcelino's business with ANYONE... not even you." I said shrugging.

"I can respect that... you know, he's not going to the party tonight. He says it's too painful to be around you." Marcelino said and aside from the fact that he was still pretending to be Mauricio, I knew he was telling the truth.

"Well it's really HARD..... to be around him too. Ayy roll that blunt for me while I take a quick shower." I said pulling my shirt off and then my shorts. Just as I suspected Marcelino's eyes zeroed in on my dick, now I can say for absolute certainty that this wasn't Mauricio. Only Marcelino could stared at my dick with that much hungry lust in his eyes, Mauricio would never.... "Give me a couple minutes..." I said smirking as I walked off, I didn't even have to turn around to know his eyes were on me the entire time.

I gotta admit, I was impressed... Three minutes into my shower and Marcelino hadn't strolled his ass in here, I had to respect the commitment to the act but I knew what was up. He was probably down there going through panic attacks knowing what's up here waiting for him.... Crazy how Marcelino showing up made me forget all about the pain in my foot, but now I was facing a different kind of pain that would be much harder to deal with.... As I stood under the hot water my entire body tensed up and there was only one person who could get my attention by their mere presence. Quietly, I slid the shower door open and noticed a shadow under the door.... I really shouldn't but......