Chapter 6: Newborn wolf pups and an abandoned cat

"That shouldn't be a problem," Izuku said. "It seems that she really trusts humans, so I think she's been with them for most, if not, all of her life. Me and my mother will make sure that her and her puppies are well taken care of."

"If you say so," Koda said. Eventually, both Mina and Kirishima came back with the snake and the wolf. "The snake was scanned for the microchip and the owner was contacted, but he said he didn't want him anymore," Mina said. "The vet removed the microchip."

"As for the wolf, she escaped from a wolf sanctuary, but they said if they get her back, she'll be euthanized," Kirishima said. "We'll take care of them!" Izuku said. "Right, Koda?"

"Right!" Koda said. "And since Ashido and Kirishima took the wolf and the snake to the vet, it's only right that we let them name them! It's the least we can do!"

This was the most energetic Izuku had ever heard Koda. "Well, I'm not very good at coming up with names," Mina said. "But we could name the snake Chikara. I mean, venom is like a power. Even though he only has one fang, it's still venomous."

"He only has one fang?" Izuku asked. "Yeah, the vet found that out," Mina said. "Well, I like the name," Koda said. "You?" "Yeah, me too," Izuku said. Chikara hissed softly and wrapped his body around Izuku's arm, being careful not to hurt him.

"The wolf's name can be Yoru," Kirishima suggested. "Her dark coat reminds me of the night." "I like it," Izuku said. "Me too," Koda said. The wolf nuzzled her face into Izuku's hand.

"Well, see you two around!" Kirishima said. "See ya!" Izuku said. The group left, leaving Koda and Izuku with the animals. Yoru laid on the ground and began panting.

"No, not now!" Izuku said. "It's a sign she feels comfortable around us," Koda said. "She seems to be overdue, and animals, especially dogs, usually won't give birth until they feel comfortable."

"Let's take her home," Izuku said. "I don't want her out in the open in case something happens." "Alright, let's go," Koda said. The two boys lifted the wolf and took her to Izuku's house.

(Nope, not writing the birthing shit)

"There's eight of them," Izuku said. "Yeah, three girls and five boys," Koda said. "They're so cute," Inko said. When did she get here? I have no fucking idea.

 When did she get here? I have no fucking idea

"The boys can be called Akira, Natsukashii, Kei, Hiroshi, and Kirito," Inko suggested

"The boys can be called Akira, Natsukashii, Kei, Hiroshi, and Kirito," Inko suggested. Koda and Izuku nodded in approval. "The black girl can be named Suki," Koda said.

"And the other girls, Hana and Shinju," Izuku said. Inko and Koda smiled. They perked up after hearing scratching on the door. Inko opened it to see a black cat with a small white patch on his chest. "Aww, baby, why don't you come inside?" she offered.

 "Aww, baby, why don't you come inside?" she offered

The cat meowed. "He's hungry," Koda translated for the cat. "His coat is filthy too. I think he's homeless." "Poor baby," Inko said. She picked the black furball up and took him inside.

Koda spoke to the cat after feeding him and confirmed that he was homeless. However, he did have an owner in the past who named him Soba. "Should we keep his name?" Izuku asked.

"Well, the test is to see if he responds to you," Koda said. "If he responds to Soba, then we keep the name. If he doesn't, you can change it." Izuku stepped away from the cat and called his name. "Soba! Come here, Soba!" Izuku said gently.

Soba meowed and ran to Izuku. "Good boy," Izuku said. He scratched Soba's ear as he purred. "Alright, Soba it is," he said. "You should probably bathe him," Koda said. "His fur is really dirty."

"True," Izuku said. "I'll do it." He took the cat into the bathroom and put him in the bathtub, then turned the water on. Soba meowed. "It's okay," Izuku soothed. He got the soap and started to rub it into the cat's fur.

Soba meowed again. "It's okay, Soba. I've got you," Izuku said softly. He rinsed the soap off of Soba. He kept meowing. He wailed until Izuku had finished bathing him.

The boy wrapped the cat in a red towel, which complimented his fur color. Hm, maybe we can get him a red collar, he thought. Soba stopped mewling and started purring.

"Such a sweet boy," Izuku said. "Who would ever abandon you?" The cat mewled and purred. He took the furball back to Inko and Koda. "Aww, he's all wet!" Koda squealed.

"You're squealing like a girl, Koda," Izuku teased. He let the cat out of the towel to run around. "Oh, shut up," Koda said. He was blushing a bit. 'He's adorable!"

Izuku laughed. "You're adorable," he said. He patted Koda's head. Koda pouted. As close as he was to Izuku, he hated him sometimes.

"You two are special to each other, aren't you?" Inko asked as she was petting their lioness cub. "Of course!" Koda said. "Midoriya is my best friend!" "Right back at you, Koko," Izuku said.

And... here comes the nicknames. "Don't call me that," Koda said. "I hate it when people call me that." Alright, Double K," Izuku said. "Don't call me that either," Koda said. "Alright, Koji-Ko," Izuku continued to tease him.

"Just... shut up," Koda said. He was now blushing more intensely because of the stupid nicknames. "Just... stop calling me nicknames."

"Alright, KK," Izuku laughed. "Why you-" Koda pinned him to the ground. "I'll fight you if I have to!" "Yeah, right!" Izuku said, flipping on top of Koda. "You couldn't even fight a mouse!"

"Could too!" Koda said. He flipped back on top of Izuku. The two boys continued to wrestle as Inko was watching them and laughing. Koda ruffled Izuku's hair. "God, we're childish!" Izuku said with a giggle. And at that? Koda just laughed.