➢ C͖͎h͓̺̻a̡̟͓p̢͎͜t͙͚̦e͙̻r̡̡̙ 12

THE REUNION

~JOHNSON~

"Y/N!" I HEARD SOMEONE YELL. I quickly turned around, hand on the place where my gun was tucked into my waistband until I saw Olivia. They were quickly walking towards me and as soon as they reached me, they immediately tackled me into a bone crushing hug and a couldn't hold back a little smile.

"Olivia." I whispered and ran my hands through her long hair.
"It's great to see you." I added as we broke the hug after some time.

"Same for you." They giggled.
"Wanna come inside? My hotel room is there." They asked and pointed at a luxurious looking hotel.

"Sure thing." I said and smirked.

"Follow me." They chuckled and I signalized for Timothée to follow us. Their hotel room looked amazing, just as Timothée's and mine did. We passed through a lobby with golden decorations grazing the walls and the marble floors. The receptionist was nice, which definitely wasn't fitting in our case.
"This suite originally only was for Daniel but when the agency decided that they'd need me for the theory, they sent me here. I took a closer look at them and just now I realized how much you could actually see that they were pregnant in the eight month. They were wearing black cargo jeans, boots and a navy blue hoodie but you could still see the belly through it.

"You'll be an amazing mother." I blurted out as we were standing in the elevator. They both looked at me confused because of the randomness but then Olivia cracked a smile at me.

"I hope so." They whispered quietly.

"Trust me." I said and gave her another little smile.
The elevator came to a stop seconds after and we slowly made our way to Olivia's hotel room.
A few seconds after Olivia knocked, Daniel White opened the door. His blonde hair was slicked back but you could see that he had ran his hand through it several time since it looked rather messy and he was wearing a black sweater with blue jeans.

"Y/n!" He called and wrapped his arms around me.

„Daniel." I chuckled and hugged him while I messed up his hair with my left hand and even though it was weird, I could see that Timothée was staring at us.

„We missed you!" He mumbled as we broke the hug and looked at each other.
„And you must be Timothée Chalamet." He acknowledged and held out a hand for Timothée to shake.

„That's me." Timothée courtly said and shook his hand.

„Oh Lord, I completely forgot to say hello." Olivia whined and facepalmed.

„Don't worry." Timothée said and gave them a little smile.

„Well, you better keep your hands to yourself or I'll kill you." Daniel joked as he laid an arm around my shoulders and smirked.
Daniel was my best friend and always had been from the moment that we met, he was like my little brother and I was like his big sister. I could see Timothée's eyebrows rise slightly as his eyes darted from Daniel to me, and from me to Daniel while his mind probably was questioning if it was a joke.

„He's joking." I drily said and freed myself from his arm.
„You still better keep your hands to yourself though." I said and slightly squinted my eyes.