➢ C͖͎h͓̺̻a̡̟͓p̢͎͜t͙͚̦e͙̻r̡̡̙ 15

CATCH ME

~CHALAMET~

„ARE YOU READY?" I asked Y/n as soon as the car came to a stop a few streets away from the hotel since we were supposed to meet the members of team immortal there.

„I've been born ready." She answered and winked before opening the door and stepping out of the car. I handed the taxi driver a hundred euro bill before stepping out of the taxi too, without waiting for the change.
„That's the alley." Y/n mumbled and pointed at a sketchy looking alley that was on the other side of the road.

„They seriously asked to meet us in an alley?" I whined and she nodded while I could see that she had a bad feeling about this too.
„Fine." I mumbled before slowly crossing the road with her following me.
„Daniel, as you can see, we're approaching the the alley." I said, still creeped out by the fact that he could hear see everything that I could through the earpiece and contacts.

„Good." we heard him say through the earpieces. As soon as we were close enough to actually see what or who was in the alley, we stopped walking and got ready to shoot at whatever made a wrong move. Y/n was holding up the small pistol she had in her purse and I had my hand on my blazer so I could get my pistol out in a second if needed.

„Whoever is in there, I want you all to come out with your hands on your head and your fingers crossed." Y/n calmly called into the alley but I could see that her hands were still shaking.
We waited for many seconds and when I was about to say something, someone stepped into sight.
A man, about as tall as me with his hands slightly risen above his head he was wearing a grey suit with a wine red tie and brown mid long hair that was slicked back but looked messy at the same time. But the outstanding thing about his looks were his eyes. They were of a piercing blue that was easily noticeable in the dim light but we could also see the confident smirk on his face and it seemed to make Y/n mad.
"Where are the others, William?" She asked but I could sense the distaste in her voice as she spoke his name.

"What if I told you that they couldn't make it, darling?" He asked and took a step towards her.

"Keep your distance from her." I hissed through gritted teeth after pulling out my gun and pointing it straight at him.

"Ah, can't Miss Y/n take care of herself?" He asked as he stocked his lower lip down to symbolize a pout.

"She can take care of her self but I'm afraid, that she won't be able to keep you from getting a bloody bullet shot through your head, if you don't keep your safe distance." I assured, keeping my Pokerface.

"Enough games." He said, his voice bitter before snapping with his left hand, the sound echoing in the dark alley.

Note to self: he's left handed.

About a second later, two men stepped out of the alley too, one on his right and one on his left. The one on his left had slightly lighter hair than William and brown eyes while there was a lit cigarette dangling off his fingertips. Overall he looked normal, even handsome too. The one on William's right had about the same hair color as him, maybe a little shorter hair, and brown eyes too but the truly confusing detail for everyone who didn't know, was that he really looked related to Olivia, the similarity unmissable. I supposed his name was Louis while the other one was James.

"Team immortal, I suppose?" I asked and William in the front nodded in agreement.

"A fellow assassin?" He asked and smirked as he noticed that my expression darkened.