➢ C͖͎h͓̺̻a̡̟͓p̢͎͜t͙͚̦e͙̻r̡̡̙ 17

PANIC

~CHALAMET~

SHE WAS FALLING. Not for me, she was literally falling. I had to react quickly. From the corner of my eyes I could see that William was already in the process of taking McLean out so quickly ran towards Y/n. I managed to get left arm underneath her back and my right hand underneath her head, before it hit the stone floor. Her eyes were closed and her body limp but I saw a tear scape her closed eyelid.

"Y/n." I whispered as I gently shook her.
"Shit." I whispered as I realized that she was unconscious.
"Daniel! Are you there?"

"Y-yes." Daniel stuttered from the other line.

"We need someone from the agency to arrest five people." I said through gritted teeth as I still felt Y/n's limp body in my arms.

"That'll take some time 'cause I can't notify them right now. Olivia is giving birth." Daniel said, his voice shaky.

"Daniel, I need you to inform them NOW." I argued, eyes closed and my voice stern.
"Y/n was shot."

"Bloody hell, why didn't you say that earlier?" He yelled in a high pitched tone.
"I'll inform them, they'll be there in like ten."

"Good." I mumbled while looking at the hole that had been shot through Y/n's jacket. I slipped the jacket off Y/n's left shoulder and was met with a big bullet wound.
"Fuck." I cussed underneath my breath.
"Guys!" I called and made William, Louis and James run over to us.
"I will take her back to the hotel, can one of you get us a taxi, and can you take care of them until the team of the secret service arrives?" I asked and they all nodded.

"We can do that." William answered and nodded.

"Louis, your sister is right now at the hospital giving birth." I informed Louis.

"Oh." He just said and gulped.
"I'll get the taxi." He then mumbled before sprinting off.

"They don't have the best relationship." William just said as he saw the confused look on my face.

༺༒༻

MINUTES LATER a taxi arrived.

„Thanks." I said and nodded at the boys before standing up with Y/n in my arms. She still wasn't conscious yet and I must admit that I was quite worried. She felt light in my arms and I couldn't deny the way her skin was hot against mine.
I asked the driver to drive us back to our hotel in French but I found it hard to form sentences, even though I had French in my blood.
My hands were shaking as I laid her down on the backseat and put her head on my lap.

„Qu'est-ce qui lui est arrivé ?" the driver asked, a concerned look on his face. Well, she was shot.

„Elle a bu un peu beaucoup." I answered while symbolizing a bottle that I put to my lips.

„Ah." he just mumbled and gave me a short nod. After some minutes, which felt like hours we finally arrived in front of the hotel.

„Merci beaucoup." I said as I handed him one-hundred euros. He looked at me in disbelief but I just nodded at him before getting out of the car and then taking Y/n into my arms again. Her face was slightly turning pale and the her skin was getting colder but she was still breathing. I quickly walked into the hotel and ignored the lady at the reception, just quickly making my way over to the elevators.
„Elle a bu un peu beaucoup." I just called out as I saw her concerned look before I stepped into the elevator. I slammed onto the button for our floor.
As soon as the door opened with a ding, I sprinted out of it and ran until I found our room. I entered the key into the lock and twisted it around until it finally opened, making me sigh in relief. I closed the door behind us and sprinted towards the couch before gently putting her down on it. I got a clean t-Shirt of mine out of the bathroom and held it under water before I laid it on her forehead. I took off her jacket even though I'd never undress a woman without her allowance, but this was an emergency. I ran back into the bathroom to get the first aid kit and then opened it. Inside were some bandages, alcohol to disinfect wounds, a thread and some needles. I picked the thinnest needle, cut some thread, which I put through the little hole on the needle. I soaked two little cotton balls in the alcohol and also disinfected tweezers that I found in Y/n's stuff. I took everything with me and placed it on the table besides the couch.
As I wanted to start, I suddenly saw Y/n stir on the couch.

„Tim?-" She asked, too tired to say my full name.

„Y/n, Chérie, you're awake." I called out as I grabbed her hands.

„What happened?" she asked and flinched as she tried moving.

„You got shot." I said and gulped.

„Fuck." she cursed, her voice raw with pain.

„I will have to give you stitches." I said and looked her in the eyes as she bit her bottom lip and nodded.
„I've prepared everything. I need you to roll on your stomach." I continued and watched her struggling until she finally managed to roll onto her stomach despite the pain. I handed her a clean towel that I'd gotten out of the bathroom too but she looked at me in confusion.
„You can bite onto it if you feel the need to." I said and gave her a weak smile. I laid the first cotton ball onto her wound and she flinched, already biting the towel to suppress any screams.
I left it there for some seconds and when it had turned a bloody red too, I took it off an solaces it on a plate that we still had from breakfast.

„What will you do now?" Y/n asked through gritted teeth.

„I'll have to take out the bullet." I answered, my voice soothing.

„Okay." she whispered and bit down on the towel again. I slowly grabbed the bullet with my tweezers while I tried to stop my hands from shaking in panic because she was still bleeding severely.

„It's going to be okay." I whispered back as I pulled out the bullet with one small tug.
„Are you good?" I asked as I saw that she was shaking.

"What does it look like?" She hissed through gritted teeth.

"I'll give you the stitches now." I whispered soothingly before I pulled the needle out of the box. I noticed that there was some blood getting on her hair so I quickly grabbed a hair tie that was lying on the table and put her hair into some ponytail-ish construction.
As I gave her the first stitch, I heard a muffled whimper come from her, making me flinch, but I forced myself to continue. After about three of them I finished so I cut the thread before I put the second cotton ball on there, letting it soak up the blood again.
Once it had, I took it off and put on a big bandaid.
"You're done." I softly said and she opened her eyes, which had been forcefully shut.

"Thank you." She whispered after she had taken the towel out of her mouth.

"No problem." I answered and gave her a soft smile.

——————
Word count: 1.3k words

Filler :,)