➢ C͖͎h͓̺̻a̡̟͓p̢͎͜t͙͚̦e͙̻r̡̡̙ 22

FAMILY?

~JOHNSON~

PAIN TURNS INTO ANGER, that's a rule I've always lived by. As I've already said, anger at least could be useful in a fight since I wasn't a big fan of showing my weakness to my opponents.
I closed my eyes to prevent any more tears from escaping them and clenched my hand into a fist.
They had just killed Olivia. Olivia had a child. The child would grow up motherless.

„We need a Plan." I whispered and looked at Timothée in despair.

„Does she have a gun on her?" he asked and looked me in the eyes.
She did.
„That's good." Timothée acknowledged and nodded.
„Okay, so as far as we know there's three people here. The guy that slapped you, which means I'll kill him by the way, and your parents."

„Take the gun." I whispered and handed it to Timothée. I couldn't kill anyone in the same way Olivia was killed.

„Okay, so I got a plan. What if I hide in the corner next to the door and you yell for help, then the dude that slapped you comes inside and I'll kill him. Or if your parents come, I'll knock them out." Timothée said and gave me a reassuring smile.

„Okay." I only answered and nodded. He quickly got up and walked into the corner as he tried making himself as unobtrusive as possible.
„I need help!" I screamed as I leaned over Olivia's body again.
„Someone help!" I continued screaming until I finally heard steps get closer to the door. It was the same pattern as the one of the man, who had slapped me before.
He swung open the door and walked inside quickly.

„He's dead! Get over it!" he yelled but his smirk quickly vanished.
„Wait, where's the other one?" he asked in disbelief.

„Hello, this is for slapping the woman I love." Timothée called out with a smirk on his before raising his arm and shooting one bullet into the man's chest, where the lung was. The man fell to the ground, struggling to breathe as he coughed out blood.

„God." I whispered and closed my eyes so I wouldn't have to watch the man suffer.

„He's dead." Timothée said as soon as I heard the man's gasps for air stop.

„Let's go." I just said, voice shaky as I carefully lifted Olivia's head from my lap and put it onto the floor.
I had lost them too.

Haven't I given enough.

„Come on." Timothée softly said and held out his hand to me, making me snap from my thoughts. I hadn't even seen him walk over.
I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up so I was standing in front of him.
„You will be okay." he whispered and wiped away the tear streaks on my cheeks with his thumbs.
„You will be okay." he repeated, now whispering into my ear as he pulled me into a hug.

Always the fool with the slowest heart.

„What is going on?" a cold voice interrupted and I lifted my face off Timothée's shoulder and stepped away from him just to see my the blonde haired woman, who I refused to call my mother anymore, standing in the door. Her eyes scanned the room, us, Olivia and the dead man on the floor, her expression not changing at all.

„I see, you killed him." she acknowledged but suddenly started laughing.
„Good job, kid. He was annoying me anyways."

„You're a monster." I whispered, the anger flooding through my veins, consuming every cell in my body. I took the gun from Timothée's hand and pointed it straight at my mother, my hand shaky as I watched her reaction.