22 - Jackson

mackenzie

I woke up holding the brunette girl, the tv still playing.

She's still asleep.

I can't help but admire her.

She has a perfect face. Perfect body. Perfect personality.

Natalie is perfect.

I feel so drawn to her all the time. I have since I first saw her.

She took a deep breath in and I watched as her beautiful brown eyes fluttered open.

She immediately smiled at me, "Good morning Mackenzie."

I put my hand on the side of her face, basking in her beauty, "Good morning Natalie."

"Abel is gonna be here soon."

I nodded. I already knew his flight was landing soon. I checked the time on my phone before I turned my attention to her. I was going to see if I should just go back to sleep or not. "I have to leave to pick him up soon."

"You should probably get ready then."

I nodded, unable to say anything else while being this close to her. I like waking up next to her like this. On the weekends. Because Saturday and Sunday are the only two days of the week she doesn't go for a run.

I leaned down and kissed her slowly, keeping my tongue to myself. Morning breath or not, I love kissing this girl.

She grabbed the back of my phone, pulling me closer.

I took that as an opportunity to straddle her waist, resting my hands on her low waist.

Then my alarm on my phone went off, signaling it is actually time for me to get ready to pick my best friend up from the airport. Other best friend? Abel was my best friend first but now I would definitely consider Natalie my other one.

And Maddie. I've told her everything since we first became close in August.

"Now you have to go." She pushed us into a sitting position, brushing our lips together again.

I desperately wanted to kiss her more. I wanted to explore the inside of her mouth with my tongue. I wanted to explore her body with my hands. AND my tongue. I wanted to make her feel good.

But she pushed me off. I sat next to her, leaning back on my hands.

"Go get ready Mac."

"Do you want to come with me?"

She shook her head, putting her glasses on, "You have seen me everyday for months. Abel coming to Michigan is a rare occasion." She gave me a peck before standing up, "Enjoy your time with him."

I sighed and leaned back, staring at the ceiling, "I'm kinda nervous to see him." I sat up and looked at her, "Is that bad?"

She shook her head, turning to her closet to get an outfit out, "I think that's normal. You've been away from him for so long. It makes sense that you're nervous." She turned back to me, holding her heavy camo pants, "Now go to your room and get ready to leave. You're cutting it close."

"Fine." I stood up and quickly kissed her cheek, "I'll tell you when I leave."

She smiled at me, "I know."

I went into my room and dug through my closet.

I'll tell you something you probably already figured out; I am not very organized.

I mean, my room is boring. Was boring. Especially when I first got here. It was tan and light pink. They had string lights up for goodness sake!

It's more me now. Dark green decorations were scattered all over the room. Green comforter, vines coming down from the ceiling, green curtains on the small window. Different posters lined my walls. Music posters. Billie Eilish, Lil Peep, Fiona Apple, Frank Ocean. Movie posters. Perks of Being A Wallflower, 10 Things I Hate About You, Batman: The Dark Knight.