27 - My mouth went dry

A/N QUICK THING!!! THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH FOR 2K READS! THIS IS A LONG ASS CHAPTER SO BUCKLE UP. surprise at the end hehe

natalie

December 21st.

I can not tell you how stressful the past few weeks have been. I haven't seen Mackenzie very often and we live together.

Studying, Lacrosse, Christmas shopping, SO MANY OTHER THINGS.

I have never been this busy.

Now I'm at London's house for her moms annual christmas party. It's a really big charity event that all the 'richies' attend.

I'm wearing a nice black dress. Not revealing at all.

I got here early with Cassie to help London get ready.

"I'm still mad you and Mackenzie saw Taylor Swift and we didn't." London crossed her arms over her chest, "My life would be complete if I heard Don't Blame Me live."

"You went to the reputation tour?" Cassie furrowed her eyebrows, "And would you rather have third wheeled the whole night?"

"Yes. I would rather have done that."

I shook my head at them, 'Why are we talking about something that happened months ago?"

In all reality, I could sit here and talk about Taylor Swift for hours. Days. Weeks. Months. Years. I know so many Taylor Swift fun facts, I could probably spend the rest of my life talking about her.

"Oh don't even pretend like you aren't overly obsessed with that woman." Cassie looked at me, "You have a thing for blondes."

I smirked, "I really do."

"What up, party people!" Brooks walked into London's room wearing his nice black tuxedo and a small black backpack in his hands, "In here contains our supplies to complete the mission."

"What is it Brooks?" London looked at him from her vanity, where she was now sitting.

I'm on her bed and Cass is sitting on her swing. She has a swing in her room.

"I have Vodka and Tequila because I know Natalie likes Tequila and you two can't stand it." He gestured between Cass and London then sat next to me, "Are we drinking now or after?"

I grabbed the Dulce Vida Blanco. Not my favorite but I'm assuming he's running out of his stash because he wouldn't have picked this otherwise. "Now."

"Woah, why are you saying that now?" Cassie's eyebrows were raised and she had a confused expression on her face.

"Are you feeling alright?" Brooks dramatically put his hand on my forehead.

"OH!" London jumped up, pointing at me, "You're sad because you and Mackenzie haven't fucked!"

"Bro." Brooks looked at her, trying so hard not to laugh.

I crossed my hands over my chest, "That's ridiculous and not true. I don't care we haven't done anything yet."

"Wait." Brooks looked back at me, "You two haven't done anything?"

I felt my cheeks getting red so I opened the bottle and took a long sip, not answering his question.

"Dude." He stood up, "How? You two give off so much tension like everyday."

"So much so Alex and Brooks notice it." Cass smiled, "Are you scared to pop your cherry?"

I shook my head, fighting the smile, "You three are relentless." I looked at Cass, "I'm not a virgin." I looked at London, "And I'm not upset."

"About not fucking or in general?"