Part 4

Last part preview..

Hearing this taehyung glare at jungkook who hug taehyung tightly and said.

Jungkook:- kookie is sorry.

Taehyung, smile at his scared baby.

Ok back to story..

______________________________________

This part is suggested by Bangtanbabybun
Thank you for your suggestions, hope you will like it 😊..

______________________________________

Taehyung then Stop smiling and said.

Taehyung:- bun I strictly told you that don't be stubborn then why you were being stubborn.

Jungkook look down and said in low voice.

Jungkook:- sorry appa.

Taehyung:- it's ok bun but don't do it again.

Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung:- words bunny.
(Deep voice)

Jungkook get scared and quickly said.

Jungkook:- yes appa.

Taehyung:- baby can you make dinner early today.

Jimin:- ok.

Jimin then left from there.

Taehyung then on the TV and said.

Taehyung:- baby you sit here watch cartoons till then appa will come after taking bath ok.

Jungkook:- ok oppa.

Time skip.
(Dinning table)

Now trio is eating there dinner while jungkook is sitting on jimin's lap and jimin is feeding them.

After finishing there dinner taehyung and jungkook go upstairs and jimin is washing dishes cause today jimin give leave to maids a little early today cause he wants to spend some time with his family he don't like much people in the house when taehyung is home that's why tomorrow jimin gave holiday to maids as there is Sunday and taehyung will be in home.

After washing dishes he wash his hands and go to upstairs to his and taehyung share bedroom he enter and see jungkook is sleeping in middle of the bed and on the left side on bed taehyung was using phone while ruffling jungkook's hair.

Jimin then go on right side of the bed beside jungkook and sit there and asked to taehyung.

Jimin:- today kookie slept early.

Taehyung then keep his phone on night stand and see towards jimin and said.

Taehyung:- yes but he was not sleeping but I said strictly so he slept.

Jimin:- tae why are you so strict.

Taehyung:- you know why I am strict don't you.

Jimin:- yeah yeah cause you want him to be disciplined, but-

Taehyung cut off jimin's word.

Taehyung:- no buts baby don't take his side I am only doing this for his own good.

Jimin:- ok ok.

Taehyung then stand up from bed and goes on jimin's side and sit infront of him and come closer to jimin's face and kiss him.