Part 56

Last part preview..

" Okie Okie my sweetheart you are forgiven " taehyung said and peck his lips.

" Dadda pwain " jungkook said in low tone.

Taehyung and jimin quickly look at jungkook who has teary eyes.

Ok back to story..

______________________________________________

" Where it hurts my bunny shh first calm down shh stop crying love dadda will shoo away the pain "  taehyung said ruffling jungkook's hair softly.

Jungkook point towards his head.

" My baby's head is paining come dadda will massage it " taehyung said now laying jungkook on his lap and massaging his head softly.

After some time Jungkook soon sleep on  taehyung's lap and kookie's cute little hand was held by jimin softly.

Taehyung then pick jungkook up and go to guest room and lay him on the middle of the bed and cover him with fluffy blanket and arrange pillows around jungkook.

Taehyung then left the room and come in living room.

Sit beside jimin and made jimin sit on his lap in straddling position.

" Tae why our kookie have to bare this much pain in this little age " jimin said with teary eyes.

" shh mochi I will cure my bunny shh calm down love " taehyung said and peck jimin's cheeks.

" Now come let me calm you down " taehyung said and before jimin can say anything taehyung smash his lip on  jimin's soft lips.