Part 44

Last part preview..

" nuu my appa ish the most handswome " jungkook said with small pout.

" ok as my baby bear says " taehyung said and peck his forehead.

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________

Then they left from there to go to cafe shop.

Soon they reach there and enter inside the cafe jungkook was walking beside taehyung helding his big fingers in his small hands and said.

" Appa this is sho cute " jungkook said smiling cutely.

" ooh bunny come let's order my bunnies favourite sweet ok " taehyung said picking jungkook up and made his towards the corner table and sit on the chair with jungkook on his lap.

" Yesh kookie wan strawbwey cake " jungkook said while giggling.

" ok as my bunny says " taehyung said and give order to one of the waiter.

Soon there order came.

This what they order..

Taehyung then feed jungkook who give bunny smile to taehyung.

" Do you like it bunny " taehyung said feeding kookie.

" bunny lowe it sho much appa " jungkook said with bunny smile.

Taehyung smile seeing his bunny happy and peck his head.

Time skip after they done eating taehyung pay their bill and pick his bunny up and said.

" there is one more surprise bunny " taehyung said.

" really appa " jungkook said and hug his appa tightly.

" yes my little mochi " taehyung said and chuckle.

Then they sit in the car and driver started the car.

Taehyung was sitting on back sit with jungkook on his lap.

" Appa can bunny bwy two plwushies " jungkook said cutely tilting his head and showing puppy eyes to his appa.

Taehyung chuckle and cooed at his bunnies cuteness and peck his lips and said.

" Ofcourse my bear take as much as plushies you want " taehyung said while smiling.

" Yeshhh appa is the best " jungkook said while bouncing at little cause of happiness and kiss his appa's cheeks.

" calm down my bunny calm down " taehyung said creasing his hairs.

Jungkook then rest his head in his appa's chest and take his appa's hand and was playing with rings.

Taehyung smile at his adorable bunny.

Taehyung POV.

I hope mochi will take care of himself and will have his meals on time.

Taehyung then take out his phone from his pocket.

And text him .

" Take care of yourself mochi and have your meals on time and don't you dare to skip it and don't do over consumption of coffee only 2 Okie and don't worry about me and kookie we already have our breakfast.. take care of yourself love you my big mochi

Taehyung then send message and again keep his phone on pocket.

Soon they reach to toy store.

Taehyung get out of the car with jungkook in his arms and enter inside the toy store.

Jungkook gasp seeing huge toy store and so much toys and plushies.

" Me wan sho many plwushies " jungkook said smiling cutely.

" ok bunny take whatever you want ok " taehyung said roaming around soft toys corner.

Soon taehyung purchase toys and take bags and keep it on car and sit on the car with jungkook on his lap and after that they left to go home.

______________________________________

60+VOTES for next part..

______________________________________

================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye....