Part 9

Last part preview..

Jimin then get down from counter and started making breakfast and taehyung again hug him from behind.

Jimin:- how is kookie did he still have fever.

Taehyung:- just a little bit It will go till evening. I will give him syrup after breakfast then his fever will go.

Ok back to story..

________________________________________

Thank you MahaiyaHossain  for your suggestion.. I made some changes..
hope you will like it 😊!!

________________________________________

Jimin:- but it will be very difficulty to give him syrup cause you know he throw tantrums for not drinking.

Taehyung:- baby leave it on me I will handle him.

Jimin:- Okie but don't scold him.

Taehyung:- Okie Okie.

Jimin:- btw can you leave me now I have to serve the breakfast.

Taehyung nodded and leave him and help jimin in serving the breakfast.

And then taehyung left to wake jungkook up.

He enter in room and see jungkook is fully wrapped in blanket he chuckle and go towards Jungkook and sit beside him and ruffle his hair and pick him up and make him sit on his lap who keep his head in his appa's chest and snuggle in his chest.

Taehyung coo at his cute action and said.

Taehyung - bunny wakie wakie.

Jungkook didn't open his eyes so taehyung said.

Taehyung:- bunny want one more ouchie.

Jungkook open his eyes and shook his head violently as a no and his eyes become teary.

Taehyung panick and started patting his back in soothing way to clam him down.

Taehyung:- bunny clam down clam down don't cry appa was just joking.

After some minutes jungkook stop crying and said.

Jungkook:- appa.

Taehyung:- yes my bun.

Jungkook:- it hurts.

Jungkook said towards his upper arm where taehyung gives him injection.

Taehyung:- bun it will go away so now let go and give you bubble bath.

Taehyung said and kiss jungkook cheeks who giggle.

After 10 minutes.

Taehyung make jungkook dress up in some warm clothes cause jungkook still have little fever.

(Jungkook's outfit)