Part 37

Last part preview..

And after some minutes he come downstairs with jungkook in his arms hugging jimin like a koala and resting his head in his chest.

Yoongi:- hello bun.

Jungkook listen to this voice and hug jimin more tightly and clutch his tshirt.

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________

Yoongi become sad after seeing jungkook's reaction.

Taehyung sigh and said.

Taehyung:- Bubba go and play with yeon.

Jungkook violently shook his head as no and said while shuttering.

Jungkook:- e-eo-eomma.

Jungkook then more tightly hug jimin and started crying silently.

Yoongi stand up from couch and was going to ruffle his hair but jungkook sob loudly.

Jimin:- my bun what happened huh don't you wanna go to meow uncle see he is sad that kookie is not talking with him.

Jungkook didn't said anything.

Jimin then separate jungkook from himself and made him sit on the couch but jungkook run towards his appa and held his leg and started crying.

Taehyung quickly pick him up and started rubbing his back.

Taehyung:- shhh shhh calm down my love my bubba my small mochi shh calm down.

Jungkook breath got uneven due to crying and anemia.

Taehyung started roaming back and forth in room and was rubbing his back softly.

Taehyung:- my bunny my love shh calm down Bunny calm down your meow uncle will not do anything Bubba shh ok ok sleep for sometimes Bubba sleep bun appa held you in his arms ok sleep bunny.

Taehyung then started patting his head and was saying sweet nothings and kiss his forehead multiple times.

Jungkook:- d-d-dwadda.

Everyone in room shock to hear listen dadda from jungkook cause whenever jungkook is deeply scared or feel low than he say dadda to taehyung.

Taehyung was also shock after hearing this after months.

Taehyung:- shh shh Bunny see dadda is here shh calm down Bubba calm down dadda held you in his arms shh my love stop crying.

Taehyung:- jimin held him I will come in seconds.

Jimin nodded and take jungkook from him and started saying sweet nothings.

Time skip.

Taehyung come with prepared Iron sucrose injection and come towards them.

Jimin sit on the couch and make jungkook sit on his lap.

Jungkook see towards taehyung hand and struggle to get out from jimin's grip.

Jungkook:- nuu ouchie.

Jimin tighten his grip around jungkook.

Jimin:- shh bun calm down.

Suga:- kookie shh don't cry.

Taehyung come and upwards jungkook's shorts and rub alcohol pad in his thighs and after it dry he place injection in 90° and inject him jungkook flinch and started crying more hard taehyung started plunging down the medicine.

Suga was ruffling jungkook's hair.

Suga:- shh shh it's done bubba it's done.

After some seconds taehyung was done injecting he take out the needle and started to rub the injected area.

After rubbing for second he take jungkook from jimin and hug him like koala and go upstairs and enter in room and lay jungkook on bed who was still crying and lay beside him and take him in his arms and started rubbing his back softly and kissing his cheeks and forehead jungkook snuggle in his dadda's chest and fist his tshirt tightly in his small hands.

________________________________________

60+VOTES for next part.. sorry for late upload..

________________________________________

=================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye..