Part 52

Last part preview..

" And all of you be careful next time and don't enter in my room without my permission understand " taehyung said glaring towards the all maids who were looking down whole the time.

" yes sir " they all said in union.

" now leave the kitchen " taehyung said and settled jungkook on kitchen counter.

All maids bow towards him and left the kitchen.

Ok back to story..

______________________________________________

Taehyung then settle jungkook down on kitchen counter and said.

" What my baby bunny wants to eat " taehyung said and peck jungkook's forehead.

" Appa bunny wan nana milkie " jungkook said with smile.

" Bunny first eat something then banana milk ok " taehyung said now chopping the vegetables.

" Otey " jungkook said with pout.

" Aigoo my bunny don't pout appa will give you banana milk but first have something " taehyung said cause he don't wanna upset jungkook cause jungkook can't drink any dairy products.

" Otey appa" jungkook said with smile.

Time skip after 20 minutes.

Taehyung was done cooking he serve it in bowl and pick jungkook up and sit on dinning chair and make jungkook sit on his lap and started feeding jungkook.

After feeding jungkook he keep dishes in sink and pick jungkook up and hug him like koala and take him to the room started walking back and forth to make jungkook sleep.

Jungkook yawn cutely and snuggle more in taehyung's neck.

" Sleep well my little mochi " taehyung said softly patting jungkook's back.

Soon jungkook sleep in taehyung's arms.

Taehyung then lay jungkook on bed and cover him with blanket and arrange the pillows around him.

And then he sit on the couch which was in the room and take his laptop.

Taehyung was thinking that jimin didn't came up till now so he thought to check on him so he on the CCTV footage of jimin's studio yes the CCTV is connected with his laptop.

But his blood boiled when he see that jimin is smoking and that to while smiling.

He call him.

ON THE CALL.

" Hello" taehyung said in sweet tone.

" H-hello tae" jimin shutter a little.

And taehyung see that listening to his voice jimin quickly throw ciggerate in dustbin.

" When will you come home mochi " taehyung said gritting his teeth.

" Um I will be there in 10 minutes bear did something happen " jimin said.

" No was just missing you mochi " taehyung said.

" Ok I will be there soon bye " jimin said and cut the call.

Taehyung's POV..

Last time I leave you without punishment but not today, today you will get what you deserve for disobeying me and putting your life in danger.

End of taehyung's POV..

Taehyung then sit on living room and on the TV and started watching some news to distract his thoughts.

Time skip after 15 minutes.

Jimin enter in mansion and sit beside taehyung in couch.

" How was your day " taehyung said in calm voice.

" Good" jimin said with smile.

" Hm eat your lunch and wear the shorts and come in guest room" taehyung said now standing up from couch and go towards kitchen without listening to his reply.

________________________________________________

100+ votes and 20+ comments for next part..

________________________________________________

======================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye byeee..