Part 42

Last part preview..

" ok bunny now shall we go and have our breakfast " taehyung said while ruffling jungkook's hair.

" yesh " jungkook said with bunny smile.

Taehyung peck jungkook's forehead and left to go to dinning area.

Ok back to story..

________________________________________

Thank you MahaiyaHossain for your suggestion hope you will like it 😊 and so sorry for the delay..🥺.

______________________________________

Time skip after breakfast..

Taehyung call to receptionist and tell her to give his patient appointment to another doctor and she said ok.

Taehyung after ending the call go in living room and see that jungkook is watching cartoon and was sucking his thumb.

Taehyung sigh and shook his head.

He sit beside jungkook on couch and pick him up and made him sit on his lap in staddling position.

And off the TV jungkook whine.

" bunny no whining and Bubba take out your thumb from your mouth " taehyung said in soft tone.

Jungkook Take out his thumb from his mouth and pout.

Taehyung then take a tissue box and take out one tissue paper and wipe his thumb softly.

After wipping his thumb he throw tissue on dustbin and sit on couch with jungkook on his lap and said.

" Bunny do you wanna go outside with appa " taehyung said while ruffling jungkook's hair.

" Yesh " jungkook said and quickly nodded his head.

Taehyung chuckle and said.

" Then let's get ready go to room bunny till then let me make a call ok " taehyung said placing jungkook on Floor.

" otey appa " jungkook said and go upstairs in room.

Taehyung then call jimin.

On the call ..

" hello bear " jimin said.

" hello mochi should I take kookie to salon for haircut cause his hairs length has grown so much it is getting in his eyes " taehyung said.

" Okie bear I was also thinking the same it irritates him a lot but he love his hairs so much so he will not agree for haircut " jimin said.

" leave it on me mochi I will make him understand " taehyung said.

" Okie bear " jimin said with smile.

" ok then mochi I will call you later kookie is waiting for me in the room " taehyung said while going upstairs.

" ok bear bye " jimin said and cut the call.

Taehyung enter in room and make jungkook ready and then he get ready.

After that they go downstairs and sit in the car.

Taehyung first make jungkook sit on passanger seat and make him wear seat belt and go on the drive seat and wear seatbelt and left to go to salon.

" appa were are we going " jungkook said in excited tone.

" you will get to know it soon honeybun " taehyung said while chuckling at his excited bunny.

_____________________________________

60+VOTES for next part..

And so sorry for short part...

_____________________________________

===============================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye..