Part 35

Last part preview..

Jimin then look towards the person and quickly stand up from his seat and gulp.

Jimin:- t-tae-

His words cut off by taehyung's shout.

Taehyung:- WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS HUH.
(Shout loudly)

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________

Taehyung was so angry on jimin.

Jimin:- b-b-bear it's n-no-nothing-

Taehyung:- then why the hell were you SMOKING huh.

jimin again flinch very hard.

Jimin was so scared that he want to tell that why he was smoking but words are not coming from his mouth due to fear.

Jimin was not answering him and it was pissing him more.

Taehyung:- let's go we will talk in home kookie is alone.

Jimin:- b-but-

Taehyung:- let's go.

Taehyung said already walking towards the door.

Taehyung turn around and see that jimin is still in his place.

Taehyung:- are you coming or not.

Jimin:- t-tae- s-s-students-

Taehyung glare at jimin who started picking his things and go outside his cabin.

Taehyung tell the staff to tell students to go home.

They both left the office.

Taehyung was driving the car in full speed and clenching his jaw.

Jimin knows that taehyung said him that is not good for his health before and also jimin is very sensitive in this types of matter he can't handle much smoking.

That's why Taehyung hate it when jimin smoke.

Jimin:- t-tae-

Taehyung didn't reply.

Soon they reach mansion.

Taehyung get down from the car and go inside the mansion after saying.

Taehyung:- come quickly.

Jimin hurriedly left the car after locking in and enter inside the mansion.

Taehyung held jimin's hand and started walking upstairs and enter in guest room and leave jimin's hand and lock the door and sit on the bed and said.

Taehyung:- come here.

Jimin didn't move from his place.

Taehyung:- don't test my patience jimin come here and sit in front of me.

Jimin slowly come near him and sit in front of him on bed.

Taehyung held his both hands in his one hand and said.

Taehyung:- now tell me what are the  reasons for that you started smoking and I know you will never smoke without any reason so tell me and from when did you started smoking and tell me only truth and don't you dare to lie.

Jimin gulp.

Jimin:- t-tae- I j-just smoke only one cig-ahhhhhhhhh.

*SMACK*

His words cut off by harsh smack on his thighs by taehyung

Taehyung:- Remeber I told you don't you dare to lie and I see so much burned cigarettes there so don't you dare fool me and now tell me only truth or you will receive harsh slap on your thighs.

Taehyung said tightening the grip on jimin's hand.

Jimin:- T-there is compition of the students after 2 weeks and they still don't have proper co-ordination between them I was stressed that how will they catch up this early and then jungkook is also having anemia so I was so worried about his health and was stressed about the students that's why I started smoking.

Taehyung pull crying jimin into his arms and was hugging him and was rubbing his back soothingly.

Taehyung:- baby I know you will make them teach properly Bubba so why to stressed about them and be a little strict towards them cause I know you are big softie for your students so be strict.. and about kookie I am here to take care of him right then why are you worried my love.. and you should share everything with me mochi so that I can help you Baby smoking is not a way to realeas your stressed baby it's not good for health baby.

Jimin:- I am s-s-sorry.

Taehyung:- it's ok baby now calm down my love.

After good 10 minutes of crying jimin calm down and was now feeling better.

Taehyung:- feeling good after crying?

Jimin:- yes tae feeling good after crying but I am so sorry for smoking.

Taehyung:- it's ok but if you ever feel like this low or stressed then just tell me baby ok don't hide it bubba.

Jimin:- yes bear I will and again sorry.

Taehyung:- and now tell me from when you started smoking.

Jimin:- from 1 w-w-week.

Taehyung:-----------------

Listening this jimin eyes instantly become teary and said.

Jimin:- p-p-please n-no--------

(Let it be suspense)

_______________________________________

60+VOTES for next part.

________________________________________

=================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye 😊.