06 ~ Krishna Nagar

It took a second for Bondita to recognise the voice. 

It was Kalindi Das, her Thaku Maa and also the Matriarch of the Das Family.

She turned to pick up the call but she felt her head swirl. Mini made her to sit down and went to talk to Thaku Maa.

"Thaku Maa, its me, Mini." Mini replied after she took the reciever from her Dida.

"Mini beta, where is Bondita? Is she alright?" 

"About that Thaku Maa, she isn't alright."

"What? Why? What happened?"

"I'll tell you Thaku Maa."

Mini narrates what happened a day back in Chandan Nagar and also the events that led to the attack. Thaku Maa is furious but calms down when Mini tells her that Bondita wants revenge. She asks Mini to drive Bondita to Krishna Nagar and they will stay there until Bondita recovers.

Mini agrees and puts down the reciever. She carefully brings Bondita to Roy Chaudhary haveli and Batuk jumps in front of Bondita and hugs her tightly.

Bondita is taken aback and as a result the pain in her head increases more, and she kinda pushes Batuk from her and holds her head.

Boom. And then blackout.

Bondita falls on the ground as she loses her consciousness and thankfully her head is saved by Mini and Batuk.

"Batuk, we should take Bondita to her Thaku Maa immediately. I think something is really wrong with her."

"Yes Didi. I'll drive?"

"Haa. That would be good. First help me in laying Bondita on the backseat."

"Okay Didi." Batuk replies and carries Bondita to her car and lays her on the backseat.

Mini then hands over the car keys to Batuk and they set off to Krishna Nagar. This is watched by Anirudh and he's worried. He rushes over to Saudamini's house to know what had happened. Bhaumik just tells him that Bondita felt sick and she's being taken to her relatives' house in Krishna Nagar.

*

*

*

Mini, Batuk and a now conscious Bondita reach the Das Bhari at midday. 

Kalindi Das, her Thaku Maa along with Prosenjit were standing there, awaiting her arrival. Prosenjit was shocked as he saw the state his daughter was in.

She was being carried (bridal style) by Batuk and Mini followed them after parking the car.

Tupur and Tapur were crying, but Chandrachur was stoic. It was like he knew beforehand what had happened to Bondita. His expressions changed when he noticed both Mini and Bondita were glaring at him. 

He gulped and went to the other side where his men were.

Kalindi was angry too. She decided that those 3 would be killed, and Prosenjit would be on her side definitely.

Batuk was led into a massive room and he laid Bondita on the bed. Thaku Maa, Prosenjit, Tupur, Tapur all followed him in the room.

Tapur and Tupur started to work on her injury and treatment when Batuk took Thaku Maa aside and asked her for something.

"Thaku Maa, one request from me."

"What is it?"

"Uh, is it okay if I and Mini stay in the same room? I'll take the couch and Mini can lay next to Bondita, it would be easier-"

"Say no more, son. You have my permission to sleep here. Now, take care of your friend."

Batuk was elated and he tried to help as much as possible. Thaku Maa took Prosenjit to her room to discuss about his wife and their relatives.

*

*

*

~At Night~

"Malik, malik, I think these 2 women knew that you were behind Sampoorna and her parents' release."

"Yes Malik. If they say anything about this to Thaku Maa, we are done for good."

"We have to do something about these two women, Praveen."

"Chandra Babu, there is only one way to subdue these women."

"No Praveen, that would be a waste too. They're friends with the Roy Choudhary family, who are the Zameendars of Tulsipur. That family would be at our necks if I did that."

"What else is the option?"

"I don't know. Let's see."

Little did these people know, someone had heard their conversation and they also know that Chandrachur was behind the attack on Bondita.

Who could it be?

***

Phew! A new chapter after a long time.

What would happen now? Would that person reveal the truth? Or would they be subdued? Stay tuned to find out.