CHAPTER FIFTEEN

~

A R T H U R

~

She's perfect.

I've been awake for one hour but I don't mind. I've had six and a half hours straight of sleep. I've never slept so good on a night. I don't have a routine. I sleep when I want.

Callie is laid on her front like she slept yesterday. She inhales deeply, and rubs her face with the pillow, stretching. She looks comfortable. It makes me smile.

I run my fingers up her naked back and then run it through the lengths of her soft hair. She blinks awake and brings a hand up to her eye, rubbing it. She sits up and looks down at me. Her hair falls in front of her face making her look irresistible. She's an Angel. My fingers line over the curve of her jaw.

"Morning." I say, and bring her lips down to meet mine for one subtle kiss.

"Good morning." She replies, leaning back and sitting up. She stretches, with both hands in the air, before standing up and walking towards the bedroom door.

God, her body is perfect.

I hear the bathroom door close and after a short couple of minutes, she's back and, to my disappointment, wearing a thin dressing gown. "Any plans for the day, beautiful?" I ask, sitting up too.

She sits next to me and rests her head on my shoulder. "It's too early to think. I need coffee." She mumbles, making me laugh.

I kiss her head. "Let me take you for breakfast."

She looks up at me with her big, widened blue eyes that's made me fall for her from the beginning. "Okay." She nods and stands back up, heading to her drawers to get dressed. She picks out some white Brazilian knickers with an adorable lace trim. "Are you going to perv' on me whilst I dress or go get ready yourself?"

I stand up and nod. "You gotta point."

She chuckles and runs her hands through some dresses. "I'll see you soon."

I walk behind her, run my hands over her backside and lean down, kissing her neck for a few seconds. "I'll see you soon." I copy, muttering it into her skin.

She watches me leave with a smile. I exit her flat and head to my own. I didn't even lock it last night, I was just so desperate to see her. No one would be stupid enough to break into my flat, plus we have security and password-locked doors that only residents can get through. I quickly change into some tan cargo shorts, a white ribbed and thinly knitted polo and match it with my Adidas Originals Superstar trainers. To make an effort, I throw a chain on. I need to look worthy to be in Callie's attention. I hear a light tap at my door as I'm finishing up on brush my teeth, so I shout for them to enter, knowing it's Callie.

Callie walks in, wearing a beautiful squared-neck dress with puffy sleeves. It's in light green with white floral detail and suits her perfectly. She's paired it with a white cardigan. The weather is only about 15°c here at the moment, but no doubt it'll heat up by midday. "Do I look okay for breakfast?" She asks, picking up on my silence. She steps forward and I notice the dress slits up her leg.

"You look lovely." I nod, and kiss her cheek.

She smiles brightly back and takes my hand. "Come on then, Mister." She says, holding it tightly. "Let's go for breakfast."