CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

M A T U R E

"I'm gonna break that fucking phone." Artie chuckles lowly but I can tell that he is feeling annoyed and he doesn't want to show it.

I look over at the table so I can view my phone and see who's calling. It's my Mum. I pick it up and look down my screen, wondering why she might be getting in contact.

Artie pulls my hair aside and leans forward. "Is it important?" He says against my skin.

"I doubt it." I say. "I can call her back." I add, pressing the decline button and putting my phone on silent. I lightly throw it to the sofa so it's not distracting me.

"Thank God." Artie says, pushing me forward onto the kitchen table.

I catch myself and smirk as I lay over the wooden oak, clutching the end until my knuckles go white, whilst Artie strikes my right cheek with a slap.

"Oi," I call cheekily.

I hear his handsome chuckle. "I've wanted to do that for some time, baby."

I can hear his belt rattling whilst it's removed, and then his jeans ruffle. I hear the zipping sound, signalling his trousers are dropping.

"Do you have any... condoms?" He says, running his finger over my vagina.

I moan slightly, feeling the cold air hit me as he moves his hand away. "I'm on the pill."

"Good." He replies, his hands clutching my hips. "How do you want this? Slow, fast, hard?"

"Start slow, I'll tell you when to pick it up." I reply.

"Yes boss." He says.

Slowly, I feel the tip of his penis enter me. He pushes further in and eventually he's entirely in. His hands drag from my hips to my lower back and he slowly begins to thrust into me.

"God, you feel amazing!" He groans, slipping in and out of me.

I moan, biting down on my bottom lip at the feel of his large penis. Fucking hell.

Surprisingly, he pulls out. "I wanna see your face." He says, turning me over so my back is entirely against the wood. He stops for a moment, taking in my body. His eyes meet mine and he smiles brightly. "You're wonderful, Callie."

I smile back. "Stop complimenting me and fuck me already."

"Gladly." He chuckles lowly, picking up my legs and resting them on his shoulders.

He leans forward a little and all I can think is: thank fuck I'm flexible. I've heard of this position before. I think they call it the butterfly position.

He lifts my bum up a little, and I look down, getting a quick glimpse of his impressive size. Damn.

He begins the motion again, fucking me senselessly. I've never done this position before but fuck me it feels... good! It feels amazing.

"You feel so fucking good, Baby." Artie pants. "Fuck, you're addictive."

I giggle, grabbing my breasts and softly play with and hold so they stop bouncing around to the vigorous movement Artie is doing. This man. I don't want to be with anyone else ever again. He's unreal.

As I feel my high reaching, his movement slacks a little. "Shit, I'm gonna come."

"Speed up again!" I demand. "I am going to as well."

"Fuck, okay." He says, picking up the pace again.

My flat is silent except for the grunts, slapping between our privates colliding and the occasional mutter of a swear.