29

Chapter 29 – New Date Everyday

As the person who loved Nathaniel for three full years, Janet knew exactly what she said could irritate him.

Alfred only felt that he was about to get goosebumps from the cold vibe emanating from Nathaniel.

“Okay! Janet, you are doing great!”

He gritted his teeth and squeezed out a word from between his lips.

After three full years of marriage, he never knew that this woman was so eloquent.

On the way back to the Webster Group, Alfred silently adjusted the temperature of the air conditioner in the car.

The temperature had been turned to the highest level, but why was the inside of the car still like an ice cellar?

“Mr. Webster, aren’t we going to discuss work matters with the Longfellow Group? How are we going to deal with it now?”

Moreover, she did not seem to pay you any attention.

For the second half of the sentence, Alfred didn’t dare to say it.

Although he still wanted to speak out about the things under his responsibility, even so, he didn’t dare to cross Nathaniel’s

line now.

Nathaniel was silent.

He couldn’t help but feel angry when he thought of Janet’s confidence, her flamboyant face, and her dazzling look.

Moreover, since he had also left a harsh word to make her beg to see him, there was no reason not to take action.

“Announce that we are going to cancel all cooperation with the Longfellow Group.”

Alfred turned his head in disbelief and glanced at Nathaniel.

The Webster Group and the Longfellow Group had been cooperating for many years. If they suddenly canceled all cooperation, the Webster Group would definitely not be able to escape the influence, although it would cause a lot of losses to the

Longfellow Group.

However, seeing the determination on Nathaniel’s face, Alfred also understood that this was definitely not an impulsive

decision.

Alfred knew that Mr. Webster must have other plans.

Since Nathaniel gave the order, he had no choice but to follow it.

At this time, the Longfellow Group.

After Nathaniel left, Janet stood where she was, suppressed her smile, and remained silent for a while.

“Juliana?”

Geordie thought about the fact that Nathaniel was Ms. Juliana’s ex–husband. Seeing that she hadn’t spoken, he was worried about her a while, so he turned his head and looked at her with concern.

“Haha.”

What Geordie didn’t expect was that she laughed out loud.

“Uncle Geordie, I didn’t expect you to be so funny. To think of such a way to make him get angry. I’m afraid he has never been

rejected in such a way in his life.”

Seeing that Janet was not affected by Nathaniel, Geordie was relieved.

He scratched the back of his head with embarrassment and smiled, “Those three brothers from the Smedley family have warned me in advance.”

Thinking of Nathaniel’s devastated state, she only felt happy in her heart!