chapter 54

Quintina shuddered when she thought of what would happen back then if it was revealed.

She did not want to be punished!

It was all because of Janet! It had been so many years, and she had divorced. Why she still wanted mention that miscarriage?!

A gust of cold wind blew by, making both of them shiver.

Quintina said, “Mom, we should leave here. It won’t be worth it if we’re sick When I think of Anastasia’s dirty body, I feel itchy all over. Mom, let’s go back quickly. I want to take a bath.”

Hearing Quintina’s words, Winifred felt like insects were crawling on her body!

“If Janet hadn’t caused trouble, how could your grandfather drive us out? Janet and Anastasia are too bad. I won’t let them feel free!”

Winifred followed Quintina and left cursing.

If Janet had not been so angry that she left early, she would have been even more depressed after hearing what they said.

Take care?

When did Winifred take care of her?

When she had a miscarriage that year, Winifred never even showed up!

When she thought that Nathaniel doubted that she was having a fake pregnancy and denied the existence of that child for the past three years, Janet wanted to kill Nathaniel!

Fake pregnancy?

How dared he say that!

Which woman would joke about her pregnancy? Among this famous family, even if Winifred and Quintina were aside, could it be that old Mr. Webster would be a confused one?

Would a woman be allowed to have a fake pregnancy and then enter the Webster family?

It was the first time that Janet drove the car at the speed of venting her emotions. It was until she returned to the underground parking lot of the Longfellow family’s villa. She sat on the car seat and took a few deep breaths that she managed to calm

down.

However, just as Janet got out of the car, her sight suddenly went dark.

Then there was a clear feeling that a strong force grabbed her hand, and the rough rope tied her wrist round and round.

Janet’s eyes widened under the black cloth, and her acuity reached its peak in an instant.

Because she was so angry after returning from the Webster family, she did not even notice that an outsider was in the garage!

How careless!

“Set up the camera. Here, here! Yes, Mr. Doherty said, we must shoot every part in all directions.”

In the pitch-dark environment, an ugly voice like a drake sounded. Janet trembled when she heard the man say “Mr. Doherty”

with a lewd smile.

Doherty?

They were from Conrad!

“Boss, this seems to be a private garage. There will be no problem, right? I’m scared.”

“What’s there to be afraid of? This kind of private garage is better, and most likely, there will be no surveillance. You check around and see if anyone is to come.”

The man said, and the footsteps approached slowly.

With a sound of “swipe”, the slightly dazzling light suddenly stimulated Janet’s eyes. She felt uncomfortable.