chapter 55

At this time, the man who caused Janet and her two brothers to discuss, Nathaniel, was standing by the hospital bed, looking

at Anastasia who had already fallen asleep, feeling exhausted.

He went downstairs to light a cigarette, and let it burn slowly at his fingertips. It seemed that only the thick smell of smoke

could clear her chaotic thoughts for a while.

If Janet saw him smoking, she might frown again, right?

It was probably the three years he had been married to her, and it was rare that he could see emotions on her face..

Why did he think of her again!

Pressing his forehead, Nathaniel fidgeted a cigarette and went back to the ward, just in time to meet the doctor.

“Mr. Webster, her condition is no longer serious. Although it looks scary, the wound is actually not deep. If it stops bleeding in time and she takes proper supplements, she will recover soon.”

“However…” The doctor paused and said, “I recommend that the patient goes for psychological counseling. Her ment*l state may require a more professional doctor.”

Nathaniel nodded with a cold expression, “Understood, you can arrange this matter, and find another nurse to take care of her. I don’t want such a similar thing to happen again.”

After finishing speaking, Nathaniel glanced into the ward through the window and saw Anastasia turn her back to him. There was no movement, so he left directly.

After hearing the words, the doctor continued to explain, shook his head, and pushed open the door of the ward, muttering,

“It seems that the rumors are not true. Mr. Webster doesn’t really care about her… Miss, are you awake?”

When the doctor entered the ward, he saw Anastasia sitting up, looking at the door of the ward with cold eyes.

He didn’t know how much this woman heard he whispered. The doctor was a little embarrassed for a while, so he didn’t stay in

the ward any longer, and hurriedly checked Anastasia’s situation before leaving.

“A fickle person!”

Anastasia looked at the back of the man and cursed in a low voice, took out her mobile phone, and made a direct call.

“Is it done?”

“Stop it. First, help me maintain the direction of public opinion. Post it now! You will get your money!”

Anastasia seemed to be impatient because she heard the other party asking about money, and hung up the phone impatiently

after saying something fierce.

After hanging up the phone, she couldn’t wait to open the news headlines..

Sure enough, a photo of Nathaniel hugging her was placed on the front page!

There were two trends in a day. This was probably only Nathaniel who could make it.

Under the first most popular post, Anastasia boarded another account.

Mrs. Webster, “It must be because the chairman of Webster Group still loves Anastasia deeply. Otherwise, why would he personally carry her to the hospital? It must be because of worry!”

Nathaniel’s wife, “Maybe Anastasia was forced into doing those things? But when such a thing broke out today, someone must have deliberately framed her!”