Part 2

After some time,,, Aarohi stood and starts walking thinking about yesterday,,, she moved towards house ... While going to her room she passed through akshara ' s room. Kairav and Akshara were talking. He was consoling her,,,,making her feel easy. She missed her brother. She also craved for his brother 's consolation.. Thinking all this,,,she went to her room. When she reached inside, she found herself in tears. She wiped them and drink glass of water  herself. She can't waste her emotion like this. She had to concentrate on her career.. She decided to move on with her work...
It was 9:30 am... She went for Birla Hospital where she works... Going Birla hospital was also such a difficult task. Everyone was gossiping. The gossips,, that they were making,,make her feel uneasy... However,, Being doctor she can't let it mess with her mind. She walked towards the corridor, .. She went to her cabin.. A nurse knocked and told her that Abhimanyu and Neil called her to their cabin. On hearing Neil name excited and rush towards the cabin.Then her eyes scanned him looking furiously at her.. He avoided looking her and she saw Akshara also sitting there. Seeing akshara, Aarohi fisted her hand involuntarily. Anger was paving its way in her..

Abhimanyu break the silence: Carefully listen once and don't interfere in between,,, ...

Aarohi nodded

Abhimanyu : so Miss Aarohi Goenka tumhe iss hospital se nikala  jaata hai..

Aarohi thought they wouldn't mingle personal matter into professional life. But they proved her wrong. Even her sister Akshara supported Abhimanyu inspite of knowing that he is wrong. Well it was not new for her now...

Aarohi: Okay.

With that aarohi left the cabin in tears. She collected her documents from record room and left the hospital..Everyone was  shocked... They can't even imagine Dr. Aarohi Goenka, the ambitious doctor had not fought when was ill treated . They knew she is a very good doctor. And  all know that authorities had done wrong by forcing her out of the hospital. Abhimanyu signed satisfied while others are shocked with what has happened. Akshara left hospital in turmoil.

Akshara to herself:What happened was right? 

On the other hand, Aarohi was sitting in a cafe thinking about her life.,, her career.. Suddenly she came across her college friend Dr Rashmika. She noticed her sadness as she was her best friend  Rashmika asked her about it.. Aarohi hugged her tightly and started crying,, sobbing.. Rashmika felt her heart.. She tried to calm down her. Aarohi told her each and every incident about her life.. Rashmika already knew about family issues but she can't digest that someone can even be this much low.. She consoles her like an elder sister.

Rashmika : acha chal abb rona band kar... Meri Aaru to bhut strong hein..

Aarohi : thk gyi hun yar Rashi.. Mera career ka satyanaash ho jayega..

Rashi : kisne kha,, Tu mere sath chl mere hospital.. Waha ik neurologist ki post bhi khaali hein. Aur experience ki tension mt le,,, mein hoon na

Aarohi : pr Rashi,, meri so called family.. Uska kya

Rashi : dekh Aaru yeh mauka inn sab ka nhi hein.. Teri puri life pari hein.. Kya yaha rehke tera kuch ho payega?

Aaru: lekin Rash

Rashi : see,, inovation is fundamental for new experiences and sometimes they may lead us to a unknown path which comes out to be a golden opportunity for us... Jyada mat soch... Mere hospital mein tere liya baat kar rahi hun... And that's final...

Aaru : ok baba,, Tu karke dekh baat... Mein bhi bade papa se baat karti hu ajj

Rashi :  acha sunn,, yeh le mera delhi ka address.. Jab bhi lage tu aa jana.. Mein nikalti hun.. Meri surgery hein... Aur haa khyaal rkhna apna. Itna mat soch.. Samjh ki yeh sab sirf ik bura sapna tha,, if no one care,,, let them go to hell,,, why do you care..
Bye meri jaan,,, khyaal rakhiyo apna... Jald hi milege delhi mai,....

She hugged her and bided her goodbye ...

Aarohi also went to  Goenka house. She straight went to her room . She don't came for dinner🍽. Vansh noticed that and went to her room with food🍲. He opened the door and went inside and saw Aarohi sat near the bed ,,on the ground with her face in her lap... Vansh went near her and hugged her.. He felt that she is crying.. He tried to calm her.. Vansh sit near her..

Vansh: tujhe pta hai Aaru,,,tu galat nahi hai... Tujhe mujhe explanation dena ki bhi jarurat nhi hai.. I know how it feels when are not noticed by your family... Mein bhi inn sab se nikal chuka hun... Being never a first priority,, not getting considered is also common for me..

Aarohi hugged him : lekin baat sirf yeh nhi hai..

Vansh: matlab?

Aarohi  told him all about today. Vansh become very angry.

Vansh: aise kaise woh tujhe,, aur Akshara,,, woh to bari sach ki murti hein... Galt ke khilaaf bolne wali  ,,,, to ajj kaha gya uska...

Aarohi chuckle: she just want to let me down. Us se meri khushi dekhi nhi jaati bhai

Vansh : Aaru aise nhi kehte

Aarohi: kya mai galt hun bhai,,, app hi batao?

Vansh: Tu bilkul bhi galat nhi hai..tu  Alag hai,, straight forward hai par galat bilkul nahi hai...

Aarohi : apko papers ke bare mein janna nhi hai kya?

Vansh : batana hai kya?

Aarohi chuckled and saw him and he too chuckle..

Aarohi: woh shefali ke papers hein.. She is going through household abusement . To mene use bola that you are an indeed woman,,kahi bhi job kar sakti ho.. Pta chala Parth is not letting her do that... She is getting continuous taunting from him,,,even ik din uspe hath bhi uthaya,,, so mene kaha Mahima aunty ko bata lo par us se pehle hi woh dr Anand se mili aur uno ne yeh idea diya,,,To mene uske kehne pe yeh papers bnaya uske liya...

Vansh: Lekin tumne sabko bataya kyun nahi ki woh papers Anand uncle ke kehne pe banwaye hai tune...

Aarohi: apko lgta hai koi meri baat sunega?  Sab ko wahi sach lgta jo Akshara batati.. Aur kya fiada aise insaan se saadi Krna ka jo dusro ke kehne pr apni hona wali fiancee pe ungli uthaye,,, uski ik baat suna bina..

Vansh: chlo yeh to sahi huya k teri saadi ik idiot se Nhi huyi... Acha abb age ka kya socha hai. Konse hospital pe apply karengi...

Aarohi told him all about Rashi

Vansh : haa to papa se puch le kal,,, mein tere saath hamesha hun.. Kbhi bhi khud ko akele nhi samjhna,,, samjhi. Koi aur ho na ho,,,Tera yeh bhai tere sath har kadam pe khada hai

She nodded..

Vansh : Acha chl abb khaana kha

Aarohi : mujhe bhook nhi hai bhai

Vansh: are aise kaise bhook nhi hai,  khaa chup chaap.... Chl aa aa kar..

Vansh made her eat forcefully. They talked for sometime and Vansh sensed that she slept. He layed her properly and covered her with blanket. He kissed her forehead and went to his room.