Part 39

Rupali: yeh kya bakwas hein Shashaank? How could you think to collaborate with these foolish people..

Shashaank: are thori to entertainment karne do Rupali...

Aarohi: dad,,, mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ki apka deemag mein kuch khichdi pakk rahi hai

Shashaank: are nahi nahi... Mene iss hospital ki cv dekhi... It's very drastic... So meine socha thora community work karde...

Rupali: we are not collaborating with them... Aur mein request nhi kar rahi... Suna apne

Shashaank: are ik baar dekhne mai kya harj hein...

Rupali glared...

Aarohi: karne do na mom collaboration..

Rupali: Aaru yeh tu

Aarohi: agar dad nahi gye to frr yeh log mujhe blame karege... Aur agar Raj ko pata chal gaya to frr tamasha hoga... Let it be... Mein ghar jao kya?

Shashaank: nhi,,, app bhi chal rahi hai meeting mein

Aarohi: dad,,, mujhe nhi jana

Shashaank: Aaru

Aarohi: Dad

Shashaank: please

Aarohi :

Shashaank: request

Aarohi: ok fineee...

Shashaank sidehugged her...

Shashaank: yeh huyi na meri beti wali baat...

Aarohi: emotional blackmail karta ho app... Now I get it,,, yeh Rajveer aise nakhre kyun karta hai.. Yeh toh inherited heinn

Rupali: aur nhi to kya,,, dono baap bete ik jaise...

Aarohi and Rupali laughed...Shashank make faces...

After some time,, the event ended..
At evening,,, Sinha's get ready for Birla hospital.. They reached there and was welcomed by them... Neil was also there... He looked at Aarohi angrily.. Abhimanyu was furious... All look at Aarohi...Shashaank also looked at her and understand what she was going through... He assured her through his eyes.. Mahima called everyone in meeting room...she was about to introduce themselves..

Shashaank: introduction baad mein,,, first start the meeting...

Rupali: oye hoye,,, yeh tewar dikha rha hai... Not bad... Abh huyi na Rupali Sinha ke husband wali baat...

Aarohi heard it and chuckled...

Aarohi: kya mom.. App bhi

Rupali: are mujhe bhi  baat karni hai inse.. Yeh Shashi mauka hi nhi de raha

Aarohi: apko kya baat karni hai?

Rupali: something secret my friend

Aarohi: ok my friend...

Shashaank: ho gyi tum dono ki khusar fusar.. May we start?

Rupali: permission le rahe ho sir ?

Shashaank: whatsoever,,,,let's start the meeting..

When they were about to start the meeting,,,a girl suddenly barged into the meeting room . Shashaank was highly pissed at it,,...anyone can guess it by seeing his face itself...He just shouted

Shashaank: yeh kya badtameeji hein? Apke yaha ka discipline aisa hein Mr Birla..

Birlas were embarrassed,,,,Abhimanyu and Neil stood up and feel apologetic on her behalf.. Aarohi looked behind and found it was Akshara... Akshara was also astonished on seeing her... She was about to go near her but Rupali speak..

Rupali: there is no discipline in this hospital and sir you want collaboration

Mahima: doctor we are extremely sorry... Akshara sorry bolo? And why are you here?

Akshara: sorry sir meri wajah se app lok disturb ho gya.. I am really very sorry.. Mein sharminda hoon..

Rupali: hona bhi chahiye.. By God,,.. There is no sign of maturity in this... Even a peon enters after knocking the door... So ridiculous... Dr Birla aise doctors rakhe hai apne?

Mahima: sorry doctor.. Woh

Rupali: itni bhi akal nhi hai inhe,,, aur khud se sorry tak nhi boli yeh.. Have to say.. Kaafi respectful staff hein apka.. Good.. Very good

Aarohi was silent whereas Shashaank was enjoying this...but Aarohi gestured him to stop her

Shashaank: fine dr Rupali..leave it now...
So who is going to present the presentation...

Abhimanyu came and start projector.. The meeting was started.All maintained their professional behaviour but somewhere Abhimanyu believed that Aarohi will manipulate Shashaank... The presentation and meeting was completed but Shashaank was not completely satisfied with some matters... He was about to object and present his queries... Aarohi interrupted,,,

Aarohi: dad,,, phone aa raha hai mein abhi aayi

Shashaank: kon hai?

Rupali: aur kon hoga... Tum baap bete ke ilawa... Meri beti ko koi pareshaan karta hai kya?

Shashaank: ajj nashte mein karale khaye the kya? Kitna karwa bol rhi hoo. .. Katne ko dor rahi ho subah se.. Kyu  Aaru?

Rupali and he looked at her.. She ignored them saying she is going to answer the call...

Shashaank: dekha bechaari dar gyi tumse

Rupali: app ghar aaye jara... Frr bataugi asli parkoop hota kya hein... Agar bachna chahte hein to chup raho

Shashaank gulped...

Shashaank: hmm... Ok the presentation wasn't that much impressive... I think there are myriads of faults...

Rupali: ok,,,Make some changes where Sir says.. And if we find it fascinating... We will be in.. Kyun sir.

Shashaank: hm..
Chalo kaafi time waste ho gya ajj

Abhimanyu and Neil thought that Aarohi only did something because the presentation was perfect ...

Rupali and Shashaank bid gud bye and left. When they went out,, Abhimanyu followed them... At the same time,,,Shashaank was gesturing Aarohi to know that Is Rajveer angry or fine... Aarohi was showing thums up to Shashaank and Rupali and they were nodding heads so he was confirmed that Aarohi was reason for there disapproval... He became very angry on her... He went inside and told everyone about that... Every one was furious at this and start cursing Aarohi..

Other side

Shashaank: acha to laad saab kyo phone kar rahe the ?

Aarohi: event ka puch raha tha... Bol rha hai flight kab ki hein

Rupali: are yeh kya variety hein Shashaank tumhaari... Isse kya problem hein itni...

Aarohi: aur nhi to kya mom... Abhi to mujhe bhai se bhi milna hai..

Shashaank: acha thik hai... Mein baat kar luga usse.. Aisa muh mat bnao tum dono

Rupali: are yeh samajhdaari ki baatein bhi karte hai

Shashaank: 🙁

Aarohi: mom

Rupali: acha... Theek hai..

After that they told her about the meeting... Aarohi nodded.. Then only,,,Shashaank noticed that Aarohi who was lost in her thoughts because Aarohi was his daughter,,,he could gesture her mood . He hugged her followed by Rupali... Aarohi felt heaven on getting such a loving in laws who loved her more than anything.. Then they went to their car.