Part 19

.

Rajveer and Aarohi sat in the car. Rajveer start driving.

Aarohi : yeh to Mera ghar ka raasta nhi hai

Raj: don't worry you are safe with me

Aarohi: I trust you ACP Ji pr hm j kaha rahe hai

Raj : uff kitna sawaal karti ho tum... Chup chaap betha warna jungle mein bhek dunga.

Aarohi: ok fine.. She moved her head towards window

Raj( in mind) : yeh kya kiya tune,,, naaraaz kar diya na bechaari ko..
Koi ni abhi mood theek ho jayga and smiled.

Rajveer stopped the car and took Aarohi out  

Aarohi : kha le ke ja rha ho mujhe...

They reached the venue. It was decorated🎀 very   beautiful✨Aarohi started admiring the place. Suddenly Rajveer came from behind and backhugged her.

Rajveer: to kaisa laga surprise Doctor sahiba

Aarohi: beautiful😍😍😍,, bhut pyaari place aur sundr bhi.

Rajveer: lekin tumse jyada nhi.

Rajveer : dekho Aarohi,, mein jyada bakwas nhi karunga. To the point aata hun. I love you Aarohi.

He turned her and kissed her forehead.
Rajveer:  bhut din no se tumse kuch kehna tha lekin time hi nhi mil rha tha lekin abb aur nhi. Aarohi tumhe pta hai,,, mene kbhi koi ladki se koi rishta nhi rkha. Koi attraction kuch feel nhi hua kbhi.. Lekin jbb se tumhe dekha hai,, tabse feel hua k tum meri ho,,, sirf meri. Tumhe dekhte ajeeb si feeling aati hai. Tumme kho sa jaata hun. Pta nhi kya jaadu kr diya hai tumne na dil se jaati ho na dimag se...

Aarohi😊blushes and listen him calmly and smiled

Rajveer : Tumhara bina mein adhura hun.. Tumhara bina mein mar

Aarohi covered his mouth with her hand. Rajveer hold her shoulder and make her look into the sky. He again back hugged her and both looking at sky. Cracker burnt in the sky showing I ❤ you Aarohi.. Rajveer came near her ear. She was feeling goosebumps.
He bent on his knees and opened a ring💍 box

Rajveer: I love you Doctor Aarohi... Mein tumse behad muhabbat krta hun. Will you be mine?
Mujhse saadi karogi kya? Meri Mrs Sinha banogi? .

Aarohi turned and hugged him tightly. I love you❤❤ too ACP ji. I love you so much.pta nhi kab,,kaise but Mein tumhara bina nhi jee sakti. I love you so much. Yes I would love to be yours.

Rajveer become happy . He slided ring in her finger and kissed her hand and twirled her in the air. They are on cloud nine. Then Raj cupped her face. She closed her eyes and Raj came near her lips and stop. Aarohi opened her eyes.

Aarohi : acha abb chodo.. Ghar chalte hai.. Mein bhut thak gyi ajj. .

Rajveer: tumhara to abhi yahi haal hai,,,, jab wo sab karege to fir.

Aarohi sawed him with unbelievable look. And hit him. They had their dinner and danced gracefully.  He kisses her cheeks, eyes and lips..

Rajveer : umm... Vaise kisi ne bola tha,, ki mujhse saadi koi pagal hi karegi. ...

Aarohi : mujhe to yakeen nhi ho rha ki tum jaise khadoos ariyal aur gabbar singh se mujhe pyaar ho gya...

Rajveer looked at her...

Aarohi : solly... But you are the best gift ever.. I love you mere gabbar singh.. Mele khadoos AKDU ACP..

Rajveer took her into his embrace.. He kissed her forehead.. After some time,,, he took Aarohi to her home and left from there.