Part 5

After one week. In Delhi. Aarohi came to Rashi' s house. It was a beautiful house. Rashi welcomed her with love❤. She along with Rashi toured Delhi.

Rashi : To Dr Aarohi kaisa laga mera Delhi?

Aarohi : it's very beautiful✨. Just like you 😆

Rashi : tujhe khush dekh bahut acha laga,, aise hi reh meri jaan.
She hugged her and kissed her cheek.
Acha sun kal hospital mein pehla din hein.. Apna best karna.

Aarohi : yes boss. . .. Sanjeevni,,Get ready to handle Aarohi Goenka

Rashi : uff very hot to handle

Both laughed😄 😂😂

Then they went to Sanjeevni. Shashaank observe her for a month and was quite impressed with her work and made her permanent doctor of Sanjeevni. She had a great bond with everyone. One day,, Aarohi and her team was set to camp ⛺ for people.. Aarohi went there with 2 lady nurses and 1 staff boy. She checked the patients and went back to her camp. Suddenly her male staff informed her that a person came for dressing. She went to him.

Aarohi: kya hua hai apko.?

Man: kuch nhi bss thore stitches lgana the...

Aarohi : haa to dikhaiye kaha cut laga

Man : woh,, seena pe..

He opened his shirt... It was a deep cut. It seems that something sharp was weapon..
Aarohi saw it and then saw towards the man..

Aarohi : sir,, yeh police case hein.. We need to call police first..

Man : police bhi aa jayega.. You start with your treatment.

Aarohi : dekhiye mister,, everything has a criteria and that is to be followed.

Man : dekhiya i have no time..

Aarohi : are ajeeb insaan ho bhai,,,, pta nhi kisse jagda kar ke aaye ho jo police se dar rahe ho...,

Man pulled his gun and placed it beside him. Nurse excused Aarohi.

Nurse : are doctor,,, kya panga le rahi ho,,, dekho iske pass gun bhi hein,,, yaha kaafi mareej bhi hein.. Kya pta kya karega yeh..

Aarohi thought for a while and then agreed as he would also be in pain and it was her duty to treat him. Aarohi went near him and told him to took off his shirt. She then cut her vest and saw the deep cut. She told nurse to bring anesthesia.

Man : are uski koi jarurat nhi hai.. I will be ok.

Aarohi glared him: doctor app ho ja mein..

Man : app

Aarohi : to chalegi bhi meri.. Devi come fast with anesthesia and bandages.

She sprayed anesthesia and cleaned his wound. He was looking at her . She slowly stitches his flesh.

Aarohi : get injection ready Devi

Nurse : ji doctor.

Man : injection ki jarurat nahi hai doctor. I m ok.

Aarohi : chup chaap nhi beth sakta,, agar itni hi jaankari hein to khud hi stitches lga lene tha..

Aarohi gave him injection. He thanked her and went.

Aarohi : ajeeb aadmi tha..

Nurse : madam Mujhe to koi gunda badmash lgta tha

Aarohi: nhi devi,, shakal se to acha khaase ghar ka lgg rha tha.. Kapre bhi branded the... Well get back to work. Pack up team,,, Sanjeevni wapas chalte hai..

At night, Aarohi came home and saw Rashi busy with someone on call.

Aarohi : Are Rash... Apne baby ko bol so jaye..its 12 ja family planning kar ke hi soyegi

Rash cut the call and laughed. She hugged her. Then she pulled her ear

Rashi : baby ki bachi,, kuch jyada hi jubaan nhi chalti teri. ..

Aarohi : acha Uncle maane ya nhi?

Rashi : papa se baat krna jati hun fir pta nhi kya ho jata hai

Aarohi: are darpok itni si baat nhi boli jaati tere se.

Rashi : aaru

Aarohi : sach kehte hai bhai lok,, pyaar mai insaan ka dimaag khrab ho jata hai.. Ik jeeta jagta example mere samne hein..

Rashi : Tu nhi samjhe gi... Jab tujhe pyaar hoga nh tab dekhenge..

Aarohi: nh bhai nh,,, mein aise hi thik hu.. Mujhe nhi parna iss jhanjhat mein.. Chal meri jaan,, bhut jor ki neend aa rhi hein... Good night 😴😴.

Rashi : dekhti hun kb tk aise rahegi tu.. Tera prince Charming ka to mujhe bhi intjaar rahega.

Aarohi chuckled : thik hai meri maa,,, sone de abb.. Tu bhi soja..

They both slept. Next day,, they both get ready and started preparing breakfast . Aarohi told him about that man..

Rashi : are yeh bta,,, handsome tha woh k nhi..

Aarohi : handsome ka to pta nhi,,, lekin ajeeb bhut tha

Rashi: 😂😆😆 tera kuch nhi ho sakta Aaru.

Aarohi : haa chal abb,, nhi to Vardaan class lagaega hamari wo bhi ikminan se..

Rashi : are ruk ja,, mujhe aur bta na uske baare mai..

Aarohi : 🙄

Both left for Sanjeevni. It was a very busy day for both. In these 3 months, Aarohi had gained a very good fame in hospital and delhi as well. She is very happy. She didn't bother about Goenka and Birla family. She enjoy her life with her best friend Rashi teasing her .